Rockspace extender device helps you to extend the range of the existing router WiFi signals. If you are interested in increasing the range of your router WiFi signals then you will need to read the lower information in this blog. Now, let’s begin the extender login and setup process.
Sign-In To Rockspace Extender
- In the first step connect your desktop or a PC to the Rockspace extender network.
- After that, on a desktop launch Chrome and enter re.rockspace.local
- Now, the Rockspace extender login page will be visible on your display.
- Next, fill in all the details shown on your display page.
- Finally, tap on the login button to finish the login process.
Connect Extender To Router By Wire
- First, take the latest ethernet wire.
- After that, connect one end of the ethernet wire to the router’s ethernet port.
- Now, join the remaining end of the ethernet wire to the extender ethernet port.
- Next, link both the router and Rockspace extender power cord.
- Hence, it means the extender and router devices are successfully linked with each other.
- Now, you can do the setup by visiting the web-based setup portal.
Attach By Pushing WPS Button
- In the beginning, place your extender closer to the router.
- After that, wait for a while to see the power LED.
- Now, push the WPS button of the extender, and in 10 seconds press the existing router WPS button.
- Next, the WPS LED starts blinking solid blue on both router extender devices.
- Hence, it means the extender and router are both gadgets successfully linked with each other.
Resolve Rockspace Extender Setup Issues
Verify All Wired Connections
We recommend you examine all the cables which connect to your Rockspace extender device. If you see any cable is damaged then immediately replace it with a new one. After changing the wire, make sure your laptop or PC works properly.
Update Extender Software
- To update the software, visit the Rockspace extender web management page.
- After that, look for an administration option and then click on the software upgrade option.
- Now, if you see any latest software version then install it on your laptop.
- After installing, restart your extender to finish the software upgrade process.
Reboot Rockspace Extender
- To reboot your Rockspace extender device consider the lower steps.
- First, push the power button to turn off your extender.
- After that, take out the power plug of the extender from the wall socket.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and put back the Rockspace extender power plug into the power socket.
- In the end, turn on back your extender device.
Reset Rockspace Extender
At the Rockspace extender device back, you see the reset hole button. Now, push that button by grabbing a hairpin. Next, all the Rockspace extender LEDs are now turned off.
Note: After the reset, do the Rockspace extender login and setup process.
After reading the information on this page, all the rockspace gadgets users are able to do the login and setup process without taking any technician help. Call our technical if you have any questions in your mind regarding the Rockspace device.