Rockspace Router Setup – Solutions & Troubleshooting
We quickly respond to your doubts and provide with the right solutions.
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Rockspace router setup is an easy process. However, sometimes users encounter various setup issues with this device. Below are some solutions to troubleshoot setup issues. Ensure to check whether the issue is resolved or not after each step.
Check The Network On Your Device
The first step to troubleshooting network issues is to check if your device is connected to the network. You can do this by checking if the device is able to join a wireless network or has an active Ethernet connection.
If it’s not clear how your device is connected, try connecting via Wi-Fi and then use the steps below for wired connections:
- To begin with, check if the wireless settings are correct. Then, make sure that your router’s settings are properly configured.
- Besides that, your device must have an IP address on the same subnet as other devices on your network (most likely 192.168.X.X). If this isn’t possible, we recommend using Static IPs instead of Dynamic IPs (see below).
- Moreover, check if there’s a problem with DHCP servers or DNS servers. A common reason why devices can’t access websites is that they have incorrect DNS server addresses set up on them. This means they can’t resolve domain names into IP addresses correctly.
Examine The Power Before Performing Rockspace Router Setup
Rockspace Router Setup issues occur sometimes due to power failure. If this is the case, check the power adapter. Make sure the power outlet has an adequate power supply and that you have the correct adapter for your router. Additionally, inspect the power cable and see if there is any cut on it. Consider repairing the wire and replacing it as required.
If you have plugged in the router to a power outlet, but the power LED on the router is not lit up after switching on the power outlet. Then there may be something wrong with the power outlet.
To fix this issue, utilize either another power outlet or get the damaged power outlet repaired by an electrician as soon as possible. Also, ensure that there are no shorts in your home’s electrical system. Remember to inspect all the outlets for sparks or wires.
Still, facing the same issue? Get in touch with our experts.
Web Address Not Working?
If you are having trouble accessing the web address of the Rockspace router setup, it may be because:
- Your internet connection is not working. Check the connection between the modem and the router. Both should be on and in connection with a working power source.
- Verify that your modem is working by checking for lights on its front panel or unplugging and replugging all cords. If there isn’t any activity after this, resetting it will most likely solve the problem.
- Your DNS server isn’t working properly and needs to be reset. To do so, go to “Start” “Run” > type in “cmd” without quotes > hit enter > type IPconfig /release. Consequently, this will release any IP addresses and renew them through DHCP servers.
Rockspace Router Setup Password Mismatch
If you are facing a password mismatch issue, it might be because of one of the following reasons:
Typo or spelling mistake.
If you make any typos in your router’s password, then it would not work. In this case, resetting the router will not solve this issue and a new password has to be set up for further use.
Password length and complexity issues.
You should always make sure that your device’s password is long and complex enough to avoid any kind of password errors while entering it into the system.
Tip: You should keep the length at least up to 8 characters and it must include at least one special character.
Network Settings Issue
If you are facing network settings issues with the Rockspace router setup, you can try to reboot the router or restart your device. If it’s plugged in, then press and hold the reset button on the back of your router for 30 seconds or until you see all the lights flash. Release the reset button and wait for 30 more seconds before plugging it back into the power source. Then, try to connect to the internet again. The network setting issue will most likely disappear right after performing this step.
Firmware Update Issue
Sometimes, you might need to update the firmware of your Rockspace router. This can help to fix some common Rockspace router setup issues and add new features to your device. To update the firmware on Rockspace routers, first, log into the web interface of your router. Thereafter, navigate to Administration > Firmware Update > Local File Upload and then select a file from your computer that contains the latest firmware. It’s best to use a zip file. Click “Upload” on the dropdown box.
Wi-Fi Connection Error
The most common problems with Wi-Fi connections on the Rockspace router include:
- A weak signal strength. If your router has a weak signal, move your mobile device closer to the Rockspace router and see if that helps. You may also want to make sure that obstacles or walls aren’t blocking your connection.
- The Rockspace router is experiencing interference from other routers or devices on your network. Try turning off any other wireless networks in range of your home network and see if that fixes the issue. This may be necessary if there are multiple access points in one room.
Unable to find the Rockspace Router Setup Page?
It is possible that you are not able to find the login page for the Rockspace router setup. To fix this problem, follow these steps:
Check the IP address of your router and make sure it is correct. The address should be listed on a label on top of your device or in its user manual. If you don’t have access to these documents, contact technical support using the chat or email. We can assist you in finding these details.
Can’t Connect With the Router After Setup?
If you’re having trouble connecting to your router even after executing the Rockspace Router Setup, there are a few steps you can consider to troubleshoot the issue.
- The router is on.
- That it is in connection with a proper power source.
- The router is connected to your computer.
- That your computer has an internet connection.
If you’re still having issues with the Rockspace router setup, it’s best to take assistance from our experts.