Rockspace extenders are one of the most efficient extenders for an outstanding network connection. It provides a faster and more stable internet for all of your internet-related tasks, entertainment, gaming and study purposes. The Rockspace understands the concept of competition and provides all the products exactly according to that. But you need to set it up correctly to get the best it can provide. The process is simple including some steps and instructions. You do not have to worry about anything as we are going to provide all the information and will assist you throughout the whole process. You will be able to set up your Rockspace Extender on your own with our help.
Configuration Of Rockspace Extender
The whole configuration process consists of only two steps which are Login and Set up. We are going to explain both of these steps in a very detailed manner for your convenience.
A step-by-step guide to Rockspace Extender Login
- You can choose any web browser of your choice just ensure that the browser you are using is updated. Go to the search window and enter re.rockspace.local setup or the 192.168.0.254 and you will see the login portal
- Enter all the required login credentials that you must have gathered already. In case you did not then check the bottom or back of your device. It must have a label containing all of your login information.
- Click on the Sign In after rechecking all the credentials.
- Your login will be successful if your SSID and password are accurate.
- Further steps to set up your device will show up on your screen.
Setting Up The Extender
All the instructions shown on your screen after the success of the login procedure will help you set up the extender.
- Plug in the host device and the extender in efficient power outlets. Connect them via ethernet cable.
Check the ethernet cable for damage in any way as it can cause connectivity issues.
- Keep the host device and the extender in the same room for a stable internet supply.
- Open your laptop or PC that you are using and enter re.rockspace.local setup in the search window of an updated browser.
- You must have done the login by now. Select the Rockspace Extender option.
- After connecting the extender setup page one may choose the range extender option or the access point option to configure the Rockspace extender according to the requirement.
- Remember to refresh the page occasionally if any process takes more than a few seconds to complete.
- Go to the administration settings and customize the options that you want to change.
- Go to the WiFi settings of your device and search for new devices.
- Click on Rockspace Extender, enter the password and wait for it to connect.
- Check the network speed and restart your device if it is not providing the promising speed.
- Place the extender halfway between the router and the no WiFi zones in your house.
- Clear cache, and additional extensions like VPN and check for firmware updates if the speed is still not up to the mark.
Technical Support Service
You will be able to configure your Rockspace Extender easily by following the above-mentioned steps but there is nothing to worry about if you are facing some issues. Our technical support team is available 24/7 for your convenience. You can contact us via call or chat according to your comfort. All the members are trained to resolve most issues in no time, courtesy of their highly professional training and expertise. Therefore, you do not have to think twice before asking for help. Reach out to us without any hesitation. Our team will be very happy to help you.