By doing a Rockspace WiFi extender setup, you can easily extend the router’s range. If you don’t know how to do a rockspace extender configuration process, then follow the below steps.
Note: Prior to doing the Rockspace WiFi extender setup, you will need to do the login process
Tips To Sign-In To Rockspace Extender
Read these few steps, to do this method:-
- First, attach your rockspace extender to the computer.
- Now, you will need to connect your computer to the Rockspace WiFi network.
- Further, launch WiFi settings on your gadget and find the Rockspace_EXT network.
- After that, launch a web browser and fill in the web address re.rockspace.local in the search bar.
- Next, the Rockspace extender login page will be open on your display.
- In the end, to login into the rockspace extender fill all the credentials. Such as username and security password.
Attach Rockspace Extender To Router By Ethernet Cable
- Initially, grab a long ethernet cable.
- Now, attach one ending part of the ethernet cable to an extender ethernet port.
- Further, connect the remaining ending part of the ethernet cable to the router’s ethernet port.
- After doing all this, place the Rockspace extender and router power plug into the power socket.
- Now, wait until to see a solid blue LED on both the extender and router device.
- As a result, now the Rockspace WiFi extender setup is successfully done.
Configure Rockspace Extender By WPS Button
Note: Try out only this method, when your router supports the WPS button. If your rockspace router does not support the WPS button, then we suggest you replace your old router with the new one.
- First, place your Rockspace WiFi extender nearest to the host router.
- Now, locate the Rockspace extender power plug-in wall socket.
- After that, press the Rockspace extender WPS button.
- Next, inside in a few minutes push the router WPS button.
- After this, wait until you see a solid blue LED.
As a result, the solid blue LED determines that the Rockspace WiFi extender setup is successfully done.
Reasons Why Rockspace Extender Does Not Work Perfectly
- In the laptop and computer, there is no internet connection.
- The web address of the rockspace WiFi range extender does not work properly.
- Facing trouble while attaching the Rocskpace extender to the router.
- Rockspace router IP address does not detect the WiFi signal automatically.
These are a few reasons why your Rockspace extender does not work properly.
Fix All These Common Issues
See Rockspace Extender Placement
The halfway location of the house and office is the best for your Rockspace WiFi extender device. Make sure you must locate your extender within the range of the host router. Also, verify that you don’t locate your extender and router near metal objects, otherwise, you will face slow-speed of internet.
Upgrade Rockspace Extender Firmware
To solve the extender common issue, we suggest you update the firmware of an extender. Read these steps to do this method.
- Initially, fill in re.rockspace.local in the web address of the browser.
- Now, the rockspace extender login page will open up on your display.
- Further, tap on the administration option.
- After that option, click on a software upgrade.
- Next, wait until you successfully download the firmware extender on your computer successfully.
Reset Rockspace WiFi Extender
- To begin with, look at the reset hole button.
- After looking, take a paperclip.
- Now, insert that paperclip in the reset hole button.
- Further, you can see all the LEDs of the extender begin to turn off.
- As a result, the extender device will now completely reset.
Note: After the reset process, do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup again.
After the setup and trying these troubleshooting tips, if you have any queries regarding the rockspace product, then feel free to discuss your device issue with us.