You can configure the Rockspace extender by visiting the login page at re.rockspace.local. The original web page address won’t work after installation, though. How do you visit re.rockspace.local if the login page is down? To perform any additional modifications or to upgrade the extender’s firmware.
Sign-In To The Rockspace Repeater
- The very first step is to connect a computer and an extender.
- After that, use a PC to connect your Rockspace extender to WiFi.
- On your WiFi device, check the network list for the “Rockspace ext” network.
- Following the extender’s WiFi network connection, run a search engine and enter re.rockspace.local.
- Your display is now showing the login page as well.
- Enter your username and password to get to the Rockspace extender login screen.
Use An Ethernet Wire To Connect
- You need to purchase an ethernet cable first.
- Attach one end of the ethernet cable to your existing router.
- Also, join the Ethernet wire’s other end to the Ethernet port of the extender.
- It is now time to plug in the router and extender cord for Rockspace.
- Once the LED goes solid blue, wait a few minutes to check it.
- The router can thus reach your Rockspace extender as a result.
Install The Router & Modem
More and more individuals are using Rockspace WiFI routers. Because of its extensive coverage, durability, and top-notch performance. Follow the steps below in order to set up a Rockspace Wireless router and computing device using the WiFI password.
To expedite the process, you must now finish the settings and download a few items. Spend the next five minutes gathering these data before starting the network configuration.
Common Errors With Rockspace Extender
- Internet access is not available on the laptop or computer.
- A re.rockspace.local not working error is shown by the extender.
- Experiencing issues while using the extender to connect to the router.
- The IP address of the router doesn’t immediately recognize the WiFi signal.
- The safety password is not working correctly.
Resolve The Issue Of Rockspace Gadget
With these tips, you may fix the issue with re.rockspace.local not working.
Examine The Cable Connections
Examine each cable that connects to your Rockspace extender. As soon as you can, replace any broken wires with new ones. Following the wire switch, check your laptop and computer. If your laptop and computer display any Wireless or internet connections, you might feel safer.
Resetting Your WiFi Repeater
If you’ve tried the suggestions above but are still having trouble, take a look at this last tactic. The following activities should be considered.
- Find the reset button first.
- Next, take a paperclip, which seems usually located on an extender’s back.
- For 8 to 10 seconds, place a safety pin into the reset hole button.
- After the initial sound that sounds like a bell, wait a few minutes.
- This resets your extender device.
Note: After the reset, the WiFi repeater setup process is complete.
We anticipate that after reading this page carefully, you will be able to set up the rockspace extender. Check also the troubleshooting advice for the re.rockspace.local not working bug. Please ping us if you encounter any problems. We’ll work with you in order to resolve the extender issue. You can call us at +1 716-992-6370 or you can drop a message at email@example.com.