Do you want to get information to extend the range of the Rockspace router WiFi signal in less time, then you visit the correct page. On this page, you will learn a few tips to extend the range. After trying these tips, you will enjoy the fast speed of the internet at every place in your house and office.
Settle Rockspace Router- At Central Location Of Your House
When you settle your Rockspace router device near the exterior walls then you can also face the slow speed of the internet. To fix this issue, locate your Rockspace router device at the central location of your house and office. Also, make sure that you do not locate your Rockspace router device near metal or electronic appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators, fish tanks, etc. These types of appliances absorb all the WiFi signal which comes from the router device.
Kick-off The Gadgets That Interfere The Network
Those WiFi gadgets connect to the internet, they all use the Rockspace router bandwidth. To fix the slow speed of the internet issue we suggest you kick off all WiFi gadgets that are not in use. If you want to check how many WiFi gadgets connect to the Rockspace router network then you will need to visit the web management page of the Rockspace router by filling in the re.rockspace.local web gateway in the URL bar of navigation.
If the above two tips do not help to extend the range of the router’s WiFi signal. Then try the last method but don’t least.
Purchase Rockspace Extender Device
After doing the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process, you will enjoy the fast speed of the internet. The configuration process of this Rockspace device is so easy. Read the lower information to enjoy the benefits of this device.
Main Features Of Rockspace Extender Device
- Eliminates all dead spot areas of your house and office.
- In less time, increase Rockspace router WiFi signal range.
- Quickly connect the Rockspace extender device with any host router.
Link Extender To Router Via Ethernet Cable
- First, join one end of the ethernet cable to the Rockspace router ethernet port.
- After that, connect the other end of the network cable to the Rockspace extender ethernet port.
- Next, settle the power plug of both devices in an electrical socket.
- In the end, wait for a few minutes to see the solid blue LED on both the extender and router device.
With the help of this ethernet cable method, your router and extender device are successfully linked with each other. If you are unable to pair the extender to the router by this method, then try another method.
Connect Extender To Router- Through WPS Method
- First, settle the Rockspace extender device power plug in a wall socket.
- Now, make sure your Rockspace extender device must be placed closer to the host router device.
- After that, press the WPS button of the existing router and then press the WPS button of the Rockspace extender within two minutes.
- Further, the WPS LED of both gadgets starts blinking solid.
- Hence, it means your Rockspace extender device is successfully linked with the router device.
With the help of this page, you will learn a few methods, by which you can easily extend the range of Rockspace router WiFi signals in very less time. Stay closer to this article for rockspace wifi extender setup updates.