We are providing you with a number of setup tips to configure your Rockspace extender device. The tips include small suggestions regarding the installation and updation of the devices.
Tips To Install The Extender In a Stable Location
- To begin with router placement choose a location that is near the router.
- Secondly, check if the device is placed in a corner.
- The device need not be put under table tables, so check the place of the device before Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup.
- In addition, check that there might be no Interruption caused by the metal doors, and ceiling fans; all other metal devices should also be kept at a distance.
- Hence, they all are harmful to the compatibility of devices.
Update The Extender’s Firmware
There could be many things that may be affecting extenders like the firmware might not be updated. By following the procedures below you can update your extender:
- This particular process turns your computer or laptop switch on at the same point.
- After that, on the web page go to the extender setup page to update the internet browser.
- Then, type this default IP address 192.168.0.254. After this, just see if you can connect to your extender.
- In case you are not able to do that via WiFi or the ethernet cable, in that scenario enter re.rockspace.local. Hence you can easily update your firmware.
Setup With the WPS Method
Rockspace extenders help you achieve the best WiFi ranges at the maximum level of speed. So, let’s discuss this further now. Setting up the Rockspace WiFi Extender setup with the wireless protected setup (WPS) button is one of the easiest ways to connect the extender to an existing WiFi network. However, every single step is important but keeping the extender near the router is very important.
Power plug the range extender. Wait for the light to turn green. Thereafter push the WPS button on the extender and router. In general, check whether the LED light starts blinking. (Green or Blue), because blue and green are strong signal indicators. Thus, waiting for some time for the extender synchronization with the WiFi system. The process of Setup is completed here.
Setting Up Rockspace Extender With Antenna Adjustment
However, the extender does not take much time to provide internet coverage to the whole house. However, the WiFi extender contains both inside and outside antennas, so it becomes easy for this extender to not take much time to connect. Anyhow the antenna’s dislocation could result in irritating you. So switch the Antennas towards a perpendicular or another way to resolve the issues. To keep the antenna’s dislocation in place. If the problem is only with the antennas then, a slight movement can change the wireless coverage story of the whole house. But, mostly nearby where you have done the.