You want to boost the WiFi Range Extender and do not know how to do that? It is not a tough task though! But if you have no idea then no worries, as we are up with a lot of tips to boost the Rockspace WiFi Range Extender.
Quality And Characteristics Of Range Extender
It Provides good WiFi coverage to the dead spots of your whole house and office, By calling attention to the router. Although, it is very easy to emit the dead spots by doing simple steps like changing the location of the WiFi range Extender. But we are here with a Complete Setup guide to troubleshoot these small issues.
Unable To Find WiFi Networks Let’s Do This Way?
Your router has codes for sure like WEP or WPA but you must follow the rules. Modify the router code to WPA-PSK or WPA2 and try to scan again.
While Searching The Signals Keep These Things In Mind?
- To begin with, before following the Steps be assured to shift the Signals from only letters to digits or make it a mixed one.
- After that Proceed your Extender towards the router.
- Ensure, the superior signal code should not be WEP. In the place of WEP, try using WPA-PSK or WPA-2SK as these are easily supported by your router.
- Make sure, the signals might not be hidden or off.
- Although, don’t forget to login the interface of the device and check whether restrictions are made or not. Like- The MAC filter and the Blacklist.
- After getting the confirmation whether the password you have entered is correct or not.
- As a result, tweak the Device signal name and the password.
Unable To Login Extender Interface
Here’s how to Do It Wirelessly
- Be sure about the Extender signal Credentials while connecting.
- Then enter the domain name and the IP access like 192.168.0.254 of WiFi Range Extender in the address bar.
- After this, close the browser if you are not able to login to the Extender interface. And then open the new page again.
- However if you are still facing the issue then clear the browsing history and the cache.
- But if the above tips aren’t working then we will suggest factory reset your settings.
- In conclusion, try to login again by connecting to the socket.
Internal Settings To Retrieve Good Signals
- Make sure you are in connection with the good signals. If the WiFI Range Extender SSID signals are the same as the router then, just confirm that you are connected to the signals of the extender as well.
- Once you get connected to wireless extender signals, just confirm the IP of the extender signal assigned by the router.
- After that try to login the Credential of re.rockspace.local.login
- But in case you are unable to login by the domain name, you can power off the extender from the Socket and now try to form a connection. The automatic power supply sends and receives messages fastly.
- In conclusion if this method do not work well for you we have many more for you, just continue to read the post:
Method 2 Of Wireless Connection:
- To start with, always ensure that you are in connection with strong wifi signals of the Router and WiFi Range Extender.
- After that try to login the login interface of the Robust router.
- Open the list of the router interface and check how many respective devices are in connection. Thereafter, find the Mac address which is connected to the product stick.
- From here you can get the IP address now. That is assigned by the end of the router.
- As a result enter the IP address here in the address bar.
- Finally you can enter the login interface of your device.
What You Are Unable to Find Your Signals!
- You have to check out your device signals first, Maybe the signals are poor at your respective place.
- Then check once the Encryption of the router. Is it WEP?
- As, only a mixed code is supported by this router. Like WPA2 or just WPA.
- If you think that your signals are hidden then, you can easily check from the mobile advice.
What If After Successful Connection You Are Facing No Signals?
- Once check that there should be no restrictions and the blacklists on the Interface.
- In addition, clear the caches of the extender once then try to reconnect.
- Now Reset the WiFi Range Extender and Set it up again.
Now Let’s See How To Reset the Extender
- First, you need to check whether there are any Power LEDs on.
- Then, just hold on the needle or any paper clip.
- After that press the button with an adequate amount of pressure, for about 8-10 seconds.
- Therefore, release the button as you see the Power Led is on now.
- Hence the WiFI Range Extender is once again back to the factory restore settings.
The Extender is Still Visible With The RED Light!
We can assure that the Signal strength may not be very good.
So follow the instructions on the prior basis:
- On the very first step we will recommend replacing your router.
- You should check the signals by moving your router in all the corners of your office and home.
- Make sure, you place it at a place where it should get almost 40-50% of the signal strength.
- Although you need to check the IP assigned by the router.
- Big problem is when there isn’t any light. As, in this case the WiFi Range Extender is just giving the signal speed of 74db. Which is the lowest we guess.
- Therefore, on the other hand the Red Led also means that your router is getting only signal strength between 61-70 db.
Make Small Antennas Settings
Although it is also recommended to place the extender and Router in close proximity, let’s move to the other settings also.
- Antennas of the router matter a lot as they catch the signals very first.
- So, keep in mind that you place your antennas in the parallel form.
- If you are not able to get the proper signal even after setting the antennas, try placing them perpendicularly this time.
- As the perpendicular position is proven to get the signals from every possible location.
- We hope you get a satisfactory result this time. And the problem of the Red light will also get deminish easily by these steps.
And you may start getting the Blue Signal Strength Indicator on your WiFi Range Extender.
Now What Is Blue Light Indicates
The blue light is the Indicator of the proper location. Solid Signal. The router and the WiFi Range Extender are at a very good distance.
- It means the signals are directly in connection with the router.
- In addition the connection speed between the router and the extender is exactly the same.
- The Signal speed is almost 40-70% which is the best of the times.
IF The Router is Only Getting It
These points should check:
- Avoid placing the router far away from the extender. Either in the edges of the room.
- Check the Antennas placement once again as told above that it plays a major role in transferring the signals.
- If nothing works just RESET the WiFi Range Extender.
Check The Access
As you once are done doing the setup and a blue light is possibly visible on your screen. Check the internet access for sure for the last time after disconnecting the device. And for the last time, Check the SSID.
We hope that the information we have given in the above post is helpful, as the WiFi Range Extender Works better in the Close proximity of the router. So try setting up your device like this and enjoy the full coverage in the whole building. If you still have some issues then you are free to comment in the below chat box and will help you at the same time.