Rockspace WiFi provides a fast and reliable internet connection. The installation process of The Rockspace AC2100 router setup is so simple. Follow the lower instructions in an arranged order to do the configuration process of the Rockspace AC2100 router.
How To Login Into Rockspace AC2100 Router
- First, connect your computer to the Rockspace router with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Now, open a safari or firefox browser on your mobile phone.
- After that, write the web address re.rockspace.local in the HTML bar.
- Further, enter all the relevant information which is shown on the display page.
- As a result, after doing all this you will successfully do the Rockspace extender login process.
How To Do Rockspace AC2100 Router Setup
There are two methods to do the configuration process of the rockspace router.
- By Rockspace application.
- By Web browser.
Via RS Application- Do Rockspace AC2100 Router Setup
- First, open the google play store on your android mobile phone.
- Now, you will need to download and open the RS application on your android mobile phone.
- After that, place the power plug of the Rockspace router in an electrical socket.
- Next, on your mobile phone open the WiFi internet access portal.
- Tap on the new rockspace router WiFi.
- Further, for the installation of the Rockspace AC2100 router attach your router to the internet.
- At the bottom of the router, you can find the default network name.
- Now, launch the RS application on your phone.
- Wait for a few minutes to let the RS application detect the connection type automatically.
- If the app fails to detect the connection type automatically then pick the manual option to detect the connection type.
Note: After the Rockspace AC2100 router setup if you are facing an issue then you will need to purchase the rockspace WiFi range extender. The Rockspace WiFi extender setup process is so simple. If you want to know how to set up this device then follow the lower steps.
Configure Rockspace WiFi Range Extender
There are two methods to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process.
Setup Extender Via WPS Button:
- First, place the power plug of your Rockspace WiFi range extender in a power socket.
- Now, push the extender and router WPS buttons.
- After that, wait for a few minutes to see the solid green LED on both gadgets.
- As a result, it means your Rockspace extender is successfully linked with each other.
Configure Extender Via Access Point Mode:
To do the Rockspace extender configuration process via AP mode, follow the below steps.
- First, visit the web management page of Rockspace extender by entering the web address in the URL bar.
- Now, go to operating mode and then AP mode, and after that click on switch mode. As it will take a few minutes for the range extender to switch into the AP mode.
- Next, attach the extender to the router LAN port with the help of an ethernet cable.
- After this, place the Rockspace extender power plug in a wall socket and wait until the power LED of the extender device turns solid on.
- Now, attach your WiFi gadget to the Rockspace extender network and enjoy the fast speed of the internet at every corner of the office and house.
Note: After the Rockspace WiFi extender setup, if your extender does not work perfectly then observe and follow the lower solution tips.
- Check the gap between the extender and router device.
- Don’t place your extender and router near electronic gadgets.
- Replace damaged wires.
- Upgrade the firmware of the Rockspace WiFi extender.
- Reset the Rockspace extender.
Note: After the reset process you will need to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process again.
With the assistance of the above full page, now you can easily do the configuration process of the rockspace AC2100 router and extender. If you are having any type of query in your mind regarding Rockspace products then you will need to contact our Rockspace technical team.