If you are getting bored after trying out the many methods of Rockspace WiFi extender setup then now relax because on this page you will study the three methods by which you can easily do the installation process of the rockspace WiFi range extender by two methods. So, we recommend you to read this page vigilantly without jumping to any point.
Note: Before doing the installation process of the Rockspace extender you will need to do the login process.
Items Required For Rockspace Extender Setup
You must have some resources available before beginning. These will make it simpler for you to set up the Rockspace WiFi extension if you have them in advance.
- A suitable configuration of your router should be used.
- This is a reminder about the default web address and login details for the Rockspace extension.
- Have an Ethernet cable handy for the Rockspace setup process to ensure a smooth transfer.
- Verify that your internet subscription is not about to expire.
- In the area where your device is already installed, see if any power outlets are in good working order.
If you have all the items listed above, continue with the Rockspace WiFi extender setup procedure.
How To Login Into Rockspace WiFi Extender
- First, connect your laptop to the rockspace extender network.
- Now, on a connected device open a web browser and enter re.rockspace.local web address in the URL bar of the web browser.
- Further, fill in the default username and security password.
- As a result, now you will successfully login into the Rockspace WiFi range extender.
Pair Rockspace Extender To Existing Router By An Ethernet Cable
- Initially, you will require one long network cable.
- Now, connect one end of the cable to the router ethernet port and the remaining end of the cable to the Rockspace extender ethernet port.
- After that, in a wall plug place your extender and router power plug.
- Next, wait for a short while to see a solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
- As a result, it means the installation process of the Rockspace WiFi extender is completely done.
Configure Rockspace Extender Through Web UI
In addition, a Rockspace WiFi extension can be installed manually. The following steps will help you finish the Rockspace setup procedure using the local Rockspace web address.
- Once you finish positioning your Rockspace WiFi extender close to the host router, turn it on.
- The extender’s LED will eventually begin to illuminate.
- Attach the Rockspace Wireless repeater to your primary device. The two WiFi units can link together via a coaxial cable.
- It’s time to open a web browser on your computer or device and navigate to the local re.rockspace.com website.
- As soon as you press the enter key, you will see the login screen for your Rockspace WiFi extender.
- Click “Ok” to proceed, then enter the default login credentials.
- After completing the aforementioned steps, you will present with the Rockspace setup wizard, which will prompt you with a number of on-screen instructions.
- By carefully following the directions, you can set up a Rockspace WiFi extender manually at re.rockspace.local.
- Now that your Rockspace WiFi extender moves you can have smooth internet connectivity.
Attach Rockspace Extender To Router Via WPS Method
- First, locate the rockspace extender power plug in an electrical socket, closer to the host router.
- Now, push the extender and router WPS buttons.
- After that, wait for a short while to see the solid blue LED on the extender and router gadget.
- Hence, your extender successfully pairs with the main router.
After the Rockspace WiFi extender setup if you are facing any type of issue then follow the lower troubleshooting tips.
Verify the Gap Between Extender And Router
Due to the maximum gap between the extender and router, you can face issues with your Rockspace extender device. We suggest you locate your extender and router closer to each other. The distance between them is 10 to 15 feet, not more than that. Also, make sure that your extender does not locate near the metal objects because these objects absorb all the WiFi signals which come from the host router.
Upgrade Rockspace Extender Firmware
Due to outdated firmware, you can face trouble with the Rockspace extender device. For this procedure, take into account the earlier steps.
- First, go to the settings page of the Rockspace extender by filling in the web address in the URL bar of a web browser.
- Now, look for the administration option and then find the software upgrade option.
- After that, wait for a few minutes to install the latest version of the firmware file on your laptop or your computer.
As a result, with the help of this method, your Rockspace WiFi extender issue will resolve.
After reading about Rockspace WiFi extender setup if you are facing any errors then drop a mail. Our mail id is email@example.com.