Installation of a rockspace WiFi range extender is the best way to extend the range of the router. But most of the time users can face slow-speed internet issues due to the placement of the Rockspace extender in an inappropriate way. Don’t worry, on this page you will know the solutions to fix them.
Reasons Why People Face Issue In Rockspace Extender
These are some reasons why people face trouble in extender setups,
- There is no Internet On Laptop And Computers.
- The authorized website of the rockspace extender is not working properly.
- Due to entering the wrong WiFi security password.
- Trouble connecting to WiFi signals.
- The IP address of the existing router does not detect the signal automatically.
How To Troubleshoot These Issues
Verify Network Cable Cable Connection:
See all those cables that link to the Rockspace extender gadget. In case, you see any broken wire then immediately change it with a new one. Further changing the wires check your laptop or computer. If you see the WiFi signal in your WiFi-containing gadget then you can now feel relaxed. If you can’t see the signal then follow another solution.
Improve Software Of Rockspace WiFi Extender:
Upgradation of the firmware will assist you to troubleshoot rockspace extender installation issues. If you want to know, how to update the firmware of the extender. Then, read all lower steps carefully,
- In the beginning, launch a search engine on your computer or laptop and type re.rockspace.local web address in the location bar.
- Now, on your screen, the Rockspace extender login page will be open.
- Enter all the relevant login credentials that are seen on the screen.
- Further, you will visit the settings page of the Rockspace extender and click on the administration option.
- Next, select a software update option.
- In the end, wait for a few minutes to download the latest firmware file on your laptop or on a computer.
See Rockspace WiFi Extender Placement:
The central location of your router and computer is the best Rockspace extender placement. Verify that your extender must be within the wireless range of the existing router.
Tip: Hence, if you have any other location then move your extender closer to the gadget or within the wireless range of the host router.
Reset Rockspace WiFi Range Extender
Note: After trying all the above troubleshooting tips but you are still facing trouble in the setup of the extender. Then, try this final method. Follow these steps,
- First, on your extender find the reset hole button.
- The reset button is on the back side of the Rockspace extender.
- For just 8 to 10 seconds, push the reset hole button with the assistance of a hairpin.
- Further to this, your Rockspace extender device will reset completely.
After doing the reset, you will need to do the Rockspace extender setup process again. If you are unable to know the proper information regarding the extender setup process, then follow the lower steps carefully,
Configure Rockspace Extender Via WPS
These are a few easy and simple steps to do the rockspace extender configuration
- Initially, power on your extender. Join your rockspace extender to a wall plug and turn on the plug.
- Now, push and hold the Rockspace extender and existing host router WPS button.
- Further, you can see the solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
- As a result, it means the setup process of the Rockspace extender is now completely done.
After trying out the above solution tips if your Rockspace WiFi range extender issue is not solved then you will need to contact our rockspace technical team. They will help you on every step.