If you are interested in increasing the speed and range of the router? Then you will visit the right post. In this post, you will know about the five easiest tips by which you can easily extend the router range. Let’s begin the process.
Tip 1: Locate Rockpace Router At Half-way Location
You can face slow internet speed when you locate your router near exterior walls. We indicate you change the placement of the rockspace router and place it in the central location or main area of your office and house. Also, verify that, don’t locate your router near metal objects because metal appliances absorb all the WiFi signal which comes from the router and you may still face slow-speed internet.
Tip 2: Place Foil Paper At The Router Borders
By using foil paper, you can quickly extend the range of WiFi signals. Initially, grab a piece of foil paper and shape it with the help of any bottle and settle it vertically on one side of the router.
Tip 3: Remove Extra Gadget
Those devices which attach to the internet, all use the rockspace router bandwidth. When you completely power off your gadget, then it does not grab the rockspace router bandwidth. To boost up the range of the WiFi signal we recommend you disable all those extra gadgets which are not in use.
Tip 4: Change Router Frequency Bands
The 2.4GHz Rockspace router frequency band can easily pass out through exterior or interior walls, but it does not provide you with a high speed of WiFi. Hence, the 5GHz frequency band does not quickly pass out from exterior walls but it provides you with high-speed internet. As of now, it depends on which frequency band is suitable for your situation.
Tip 5: Acquire Rockspace WiFi Range Extender
In all the areas of the house and office, the rockspace WiFi extender provides a strong WiFi signal. The configuration process of the Rockspace WiFi extender is very easy.
Features Of Rockspace WiFi Extender
- It removes all dead spot areas of the house and office.
- It boosts the router range.
- You can easily connect the rockspace extender to any host router.
Note: Earlier to do the setup process, first you will require the Rockspace extender login process.
Sign-in Into Rockspace Extender Login Process
Read and follow these lower steps, to begin this method.
- Initially, enter the Rockspace extender web address in the URL bar.
- Now, pick up your Rockspace extender model number.
- Further, enter all login credentials.
- As a result, you will now successfully login into the host router.
Connect Extender To Router By An Ethernet Cable
- To start with, connect one end of the wire to the Rockspace router ethernet port.
- Now, attach the remaining end of the ethernet cable to the Rockspace extender ethernet port.
- Next, settle the power plugs of both devices in a wall socket.
- Further, wait for the blinking solid blue LEDs on both the extender and router gadget.
As a result, your Rockspace extender device is now successfully linked with the host router.
Note: After the setup, if you are facing any issues then follow the lower troubleshooting method to fix it.
Update Rockspace Extender Software
- Initially, you will need to visit the Login page of the rockspace WiFi extender.
- Now, look for an administration option, and below that click on the firmware update option.
- Lastly, wait for a minute to complete the upgradation process of the firmware.
We expect, with the assistance of this post you can easily extend the range of your router by following these five tips. Stay closer to this page for more Rockspace extender login information.