Before you begin the configuration process, you must be comfortable with the Rockspace AC1200 extender’s principles. Another name for this device is RSD0607. The wireless WiFi range extender helps you get rid of those dead spots in your house and place of business. Logging in and configuring this gadget is both very simple and easy.
Set The Rockspace AC1200 By Web UI
You can follow the steps to set up your Rockspace AC1200 WiFi extender.
- To begin with, keep your router and WiFi extender in the same place.
- Make sure that your router should transfer the 50% signals to your extender.
- Now, you can switch on your WiFi extender and router.
- Wait for 30 seconds until the LED light is solid green or stable.
- Go to your router’s settings and connect with the Rockspace AC1200 setup.
- There is no need to enter the password on your device.
- It will connect to your device automatically.
- To log in to your Rockspace page, use your IP address.
- After that, enter the new password to connect your device to the router.
- When you finish your WiFi extender setting, turn off your extender.
- Afterward, wait until 30 seconds, then turn it on.
- By using the Rockspace WiFi extender you can connect your device.
Set Up Your Rockspace AC1200 Via WPS
You can follow the steps to do the Rockspace AC1200 setup.
- First, you need to connect your extender to the power outlet.
- In this situation, it is not important to be close to the router.
- After that, locate the WPS Button on your host router & extender.
- Next, press the WPS on your main router.
- Now, push the WPS button of your repeater and wait a few seconds.
- Wait to turn on your LED indicator. It will glow solid green color light.
- Give some time for your extender to properly boot up.
- After that, you can go to your WiFi manager with the help of your PC or mobile.
- Now, your internet connection is successfully connected in this way.
Configure Rockspace AC1200 With RS App
- The RS application must first be installed on your computer or other mobile device.
- After that, follow all the on-screen prompts to finish configuring the RS program.
- The Rockspace router’s power plug should now be inserted into a socket.
- If the network just covers one room, only use a Rockspace WiFi extender.
- Right instantly, open the WiFi internet access portal on your smartphone.
- Now, click the new Rockspace WiFi router after that.
- The next step in router configuration is to connect your Rockspace router to the internet.
- Thereafter, check on the bottom of the gadget for the standard WiFi network name.
- The RS app should then be launched after which you should wait for it to detect your connection type automatically.
- You must choose your connection type manually if the app’s automated detection fails.
- Put your login and security password into the WiFi Rockspace router at the end. Once you’ve saved, click “ok.”
- You have completed your Rockspace AC1200 setup using the steps listed above.
We anticipate that after reading this blog you can easily set up your Rockspace AC1200 gadget. But in the other case, if you are still facing any errors then discuss it with our technical experts.