Rockspace WiFi range extender is a device that is used to extend the range of WiFi signals. It provides a fast and reliable internet connection in all the directions of your office and house. If you want to enjoy the benefits of the rockspace extender device then read this post carefully, without skipping any step.
Things Required To Do Login Process
- Must have Wi-Fi-containing gadgets.
- Use an upgraded web browser.
- Just keep in mind the default login credentials.
- Also, remember the web portal of the Rockspace extender device.
Execute Rockspace Extender Login Process
- First, place the power plug of the Rockspace WiFi range extender device in the power socket.
- Now, wait to see the LED indications.
- After that, take the Wi-Fi-containing gadgets such as a laptop or computer, and connect it to the Rockspace extender network.
- Next, open navigation and enter the default web portal re.rockspace.local in the URL bar.
- Furthermore, fill in all the login details shown on the page.
- If you don’t know Rockspace login details then check the quick setup guide which comes with the Rockspace extender device.
Perform Extender Installation Process
There are two ways to do the Rockspace extender installation process.
By Pressing Extender And Main Router WiFi Protected Setup Button:
To begin this method process, make sure your router must have or support the WPS button. Without this button, you can’t do the setup by this method. Try another method.
- Initially, place or settle your Rockspace WiFi range extender device near the existing router device.
- After that, press both the extender and main router WiFi-protected setup button.
- By doing this, the WPS LED starts blinking solid on both gadgets.
- As it means, an extender is successfully linked with the existing router device.
Via Navigation Method
- First, take the computer or laptop and connect it to the Rockspace extender network.
- After that, open the web browser on your computer and enter the default web portal re.rockspace.local in the URL bar.
- Fill in all the details shown on the page and then tap on the wizard setup option.
- Now, pick that WiFi network that you want to boost.
- Next, fill in the password and hit the connect button.
- In the end, wait for two minutes to see the Extender successfully connected notification on your display.
Note: After the Rockspace WiFi extender setup you will need to place your extender in that location where you are facing slow internet speed.
Resolve Rockspace Extender Configuration Issues
- Check the LED status of the Rockspace extender device.
- Identify the distance between the extender and the router device.
- Don’t place extenders closer to metal appliances.
- Upgrade the software of the Rockspace extender device from time to time.
- Remove unused gadgets from the Rockspace extender network.
After trying the above tips if the issue is not resolved then try to reset your rockspace extender device.
Note: After resetting the extender device you will need to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process again.
As of now, we can expect now you will be able to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process by yourself, without taking guidance from Rockspace team experts. In case you have any questions in your mind regarding the Rockspace device then ping our Rockspace technical support team.