With the help of the Rockspace Outdoor extender PE1 setup, you will enjoy fast internet speed in all the outside areas of your office and house. In this blog, you will learn a lot of information about the awesome features of the Rockspace Outdoor extender PE1 device. Now, let’s get to the central idea of this post.
Rockspace Outdoor PE1 Extender Specifications
Here are the top features of the Rockspace Outdoor PE1 extender which you can utilize to enjoy uninterrupted internet connectivity both indoors and outdoors.
- It comes with a 2 in 1 smart plug and a WiFi range extender device.
- Anywhere or any place does its login and configuration process.
- It comes with a waterproof feature and it has the capacity to withstand any harsh weather, be it storm or hot wind.
- This device comes with an overcharged and over-current protection feature.
Login process Of Rockspace Outdoor PE1 Extender
- First, take the Wi-Fi-containing gadget and connect it to the PE1 Rockspace Outdoor extender network with the help of an ethernet cable.
- After that, open the navigation and enter re.rockspace.local web address in the address bar.
- Now, the Rockspace Outdoor PE1 extender login page will open up on your display.
- Next, fill in all the login details. Such as username and security password.
- In case you don’t know the details then check the tag or the bottom of your device.
Configure Rockspace PE1 Outdoor WiFi Extender
There are three methods to do the configuration process of the Outdoor PE1 extender. Consider the below steps/points.
Via WPS Method
- Initially, settle the Outdoor extender power plug near the wall socket.
- Now, press the WPS button on the PE1 extender and the main router.
- After that, the WPS LED of both gadgets starts blinking solid.
- Therefore, it defines or establishes that extender and router devices are successfully linked with each other.
Through Web UI Method
- For this method, turn on your WiFi gadget (PC, laptop, computer) or anyone from these WiFi gadgets.
- Now, open the web browser on that gadget that you pick and type re.rockspace.local in the URL bar.
- Next, fill in all the login details relevant.
- In the end, follow the display instructions to do the Rockspace Outdoor extender PE1 setup.
By RS Application
- Grab the WiFi gadget and open the Google Play Store.
- After that look for the RS application and download it on your phone.
- Now, open the application and fill in the login details.
- In the end, follow all the display instructions to complete the configuration process.
Troubleshoot Rockspace Outdoor PE1 Extender Issues
There are many ways by which you can easily resolve any kind of extender issues.
- Identify the extender placement.
- Look at all the wired connections.
- See the gap between the router and extender.
After trying these tips, if your device issue is not resolved then try the advanced troubleshooting tips.
- Improve PE1 Extender Firmware: To improve the software of the extender you will need to visit the Rockspace extender web management page and then tap on the administration option. After that, hit on the firmware and wait for a few minutes to download the latest firmware file on your computer.
- Reset Rockspace PE1 Extender: To reset your extender device, see the back side of the device. There you can find the reset button. Now, push that button with the help of the paper clip. Next, all the LEDs of the extender will turn off. As it means your gadget is completely reset.
Note: After the reset method, you will need to do the Rockspace Outdoor Extender PE1 setup process again.
If you need any help in the future regarding the extender setup process then get in touch with our team experts.