The admin website at re.rockspace.local is where you can configure the Rockspace extension. The original webpage address won’t work after installation, though. How do you visit re.rockspace.local if the login page is down? to perform any additional modifications or to upgrade the extender’s firmware.
Characteristics Of The Rockspace WiFi Extender
- All empty spots in the house and business are eliminated.
- It aids in extending the router’s range.
- Your WiFi network is flexible thanks to the Rockspace WiFi add-on.
Typical Requirement Before Setting Up Rockspace Extender
- A Rockspace extender and router are your first two requirements.
- The Rockspace extension site also requires a secure passcode and a user ID.
- All laptops and cellphones that support WiFi must open a web browser.
Get Access To The Rockspace Extender
- The first process includes linking a PC and an extension.
- After that, use a PC to connect your Rockspace extension to WiFi.
- On your WiFi device, check the network list for the “Rockspace ext” network.
- Search for “re.rockspace.local” after connecting to the extender’s WiFi network.
- Your display is now showing the login page as well.
- Enter your username and password to get to the Rockspace extension login screen right now.
Router And Extender Bonding Information
Through one of the two methods, the repeater can link up with the router.
- Using the WPS technique
- Ethernet cables are an additional connection option.
Use Of The WPS Button
If your router has a WPS button, you should only use this approach. Get a new router if your old one lacks the WPS button. Alternatively, you might want to attempt the second tactic.
- The Rockspace extension needs to be wired up to electricity first.
- Connect the router and rockspace extender in the same area.
- There should be a WPS button on your host router.
- Within two minutes, press the WPS button on the Rockspace extension.
- Be on the lookout for both devices that also have a continuous blue LED.
- Following installation, remove the Rockspace extension’s plug and place it somewhere else.
Link Using A Wire
- Purchase an Ethernet wire first.
- The Ethernet port on the router should receive the other end of the Ethernet cable.
- Also, join the Ethernet wire’s other end to the Ethernet port of the extender.
- It is now time to plug in the router and extension cord for Rockspace.
- Once the LED goes solid blue, wait a few minutes to check it.
- Your Rockspace extender is now connected to the router as a result.
Configure Your Router And Modem
More and more individuals are using Rockspace WiFi routers. because of its extensive coverage, durability, and top-notch performance. Follow the instructions listed below to set up a Rockspace WiFi router and connect devices to use the WiFi password.
To expedite the process, you must now finish the settings and download a few items. Spend the next five minutes gathering these data before starting the network configuration.
We anticipate that after reading this page carefully, you will be able to set up the rockspace extension. For help with the re.rockspace.local not working issue, see the troubleshooting advice. Please ping us if you encounter any problems. We’ll cooperate with you to resolve the extender issue.