Are you facing a slow speed internet after doing the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process? If you are nodding yes, then don’t worry because you will arrive at the right page. On this page, you will get the solution to your Rockspace extender issue. So study this article attentively.
Locate Rockspace Extender And Router Closer
By placing the extender and router closer to each other you can increase the performance of your Rockspace WiFi range extender. Make sure you must locate your Rockspace extender and router at the halfway location of your house and office. Also, check that the distance between the extender and the router is not more than 10 to 15 feet.
Electronic and metal appliances absorb the WiFi signal which comes from the existing router or extender. So we suggest you place your extender and router far away from these types of gadgets such as microwaves, cordless phones, refrigerators, etc.
Upgrade Rockspace Extender Software
Due to outdated firmware of the Rockspace WiFi range extender, you can face slow-speed internet issues. Read the lower steps to do this method.
- First, open chrome and enter re.rockspace.local web address in the location field.
- After that, the Rockspace web management page will open up on your display.
- Fill in all the information which is shown on the login page.
- After that, under the administration option pick firmware update.
- Further, wait for a while to download the firmware file on your laptop or on your computer.
Reset Rockspace WiFi Range Extender
Grab one paper clip or hairpin. Insert it into the reset hole button. At the back side of the Rockspace extender, the reset hole button is located. Make sure to only press the reset button for 8 to 10 seconds. Now, all the LEDs of the Rockspace extender device will turn off. Therefore, it means your extender device is now completely reset from the factory default settings.
Note: After the reset method, you will need to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process again. If you want to know the a to z information about the Rockspace extender configuration process, then read the lower details/information.
Setup Rockspace Extender- By WPS Method
- To begin with, locate or settle your rockspace extender closer to the host router.
- Now, press the WPS button of the Rockspace WiFi range extender.
- Later, inside in two minutes press the existing router WPS button.
- Next, the solid green LED starts blinking on both gadgets.
- Thus, it means the Rockspace WiFi extender successfully linked with each other.
Install Extender To Host Router By Ethernet Cable
- Initially, grab one long ethernet wire. Make sure the wire must be of the best quality.
- After that, join the end of the network cable to the Rockspace extender ethernet port and the other end to the existing router ethernet port.
- Further, settle the power plug of both gadgets in a wall socket.
- Next, wait until to see a solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
- Hence, the attachment process of the extender with the router is now completely done.
Connect Rockspace Extender To Router By Web UI
- First, connect your computer to the Rockspace WiFi range extender network by ethernet cable.
- After that, launch chrome and enter the web address re.rockspace.local.
- Now, write all the relevant login credentials which are shown on the display page.
- Further, the new extender setup page will open on your screen, and follow all the steps one by one carefully.
With the help of the above three methods you will; be able to know the full details of the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process.
If you have any queries or questions in your mind then write them in the comment box section. After this, our technical team will contact you shortly. Stand closer to this article for further information.