The Rockspace router is an easy plug-and-use device that enables your existing modem to expand its range and signal. It helps your devices to get the highest internet speed even at the WiFi dead spots.
Although the Rockspace router setup is a simple process, it might be difficult if you are performing it for the first time. However, our simple and straightforward steps will simplify the process. Read and follow the instructions stepwise.
Gather Some Pre Requirements Before Starting The Setup Process
Prior to moving to the further step, look over some things that you will use while doing the configuration. Here is a list of these.
- Your Rockspace Router along with its login credentials.
- A router with an active internet connection.
- More than that, any mobile, PC, or laptop.
- Also, access to the web browser.
- An ethernet cable for the wired connection.
- Lastly, a vacant electric power socket.
Thus, these are the things that you must keep ready to configure the Router hassle-free.
Place The Router Close To The Router To Get A Better Signal
In order to get a strong range and signal, keep in mind and consider some essential tips. Have a look and utilize these precisely.
- The ideal location of the Router is near the modem while installing.
- Don’t let other electronic devices get in touch with the router.
- Keep your router away from metal objects to avoid signal interruptions.
- While doing the process, verify the LED of the Router to analyze the connection and some other notifications.
After configuring your router, you can relocate it to a different place where you want to get maximum internet speed. But, make sure that the Router is within the range limit of the router.
Plug The Router Into The Power Socket And Connect Your Device
To begin the process, fix the Router into a power outlet and turn the plug on. Verify the LED on the Router and it must be ready to set up. On the other hand, use your device and make the connection. Go to the WiFi network list on your mobile and select the appropriate network. Then, fill in the Rockspace router password and tap the Connect option.
If you want to make a wired connection, then take an ethernet wire. Here, we prefer to take a new or well-functioning ethernet cable. Insert one end of the ethernet wire into the router’s port and another into the router’s ethernet port. Here, if you make the connection through an ethernet wire, you will get a flawless signal continuously. So, it will be better to choose the wired connection.
Upgrade The Firmware Of Your Rockspace Router
Follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Rockspace extender’s configuration page.
- Choose “Administration” from the menu.
- Choose “Firmware update” from the menu now.
- Then looking for the most recent firmware file that you downloaded.
- On “Install,” click. Your firmware will upgrade following a procedure that could last up to two to three minutes.
- Throughout the course of this process, the device will reboot. Don’t interrupt this process by turning off your computer; only download the file from the official website.
After reading this page your Rockspace router configuration issue will resolve. In another case, if you are facing any other error then discuss it with our technical team. In this post, we will provide you with our contact information: email@example.com or you can call us at +1 716-992-6370.