The web interface of the rockspace is the control panel for your router from where you can tweak all the settings. In other words, if you want to do changes in your router network settings, then you will need to rockspace router login. This article will be your guide in this process.
What You Need For Rockspace Router Login
Accessing the rockspace web interface is easy. All that you need is this:
- Your Rockspace Router
- Access to the network either by the LAN cable or by the WiFi.
- Web Browser – this is you clearly have.
Below are the instructions of rockspace router login which you can follow easily.
Connect With Your Rockspace WiFi Router
To reach the setup page of your rockspace router, you will have to connect with its network. So, start by connecting your computer (PC or Laptop) to the network with the help of WiFi or through an ethernet cable.
Tip: If you don’t know the WiFi password of your Rockspace WiFi router, then you can also connect it with an ethernet cable, which doesn’t require the password.
Navigate To Rockspace Router Login Portal
Now, you have to open the web browser and type the IP address of your rockspace WiFi router. You can use re.rockspace.local. The IP addresses vary model by model, so you need to identify your IP address as per your router’s model. You will see a prompt asking for your username and password. Type in the details and then go to sign in and click on it. Then, enter your gadget’s SSID and password. If you are not sure about your SSID and password, then you can reset it. That’s it! Now, you can configure anything on your device.
How You Can Configure Your Rockspace Router?
Once you login to the Rockspace admin interface, then you can change any setting, setup or reset your device. However, be careful when you are configuring your router, that you do not break the network. To set up your router, first login to the router setup portal using the above steps. Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions on your device. It will take you around ten to fifteen minutes to finish the configuration of your network.
What if The Router Isn’t Working After The Setup?
It can happen when you make mistakes during the setup process. In that case, you unknowingly create some changes that break your home network. However, you can always go back to the initial stage by hard resetting your device. Here’s how you can reset your router:
- Find the reset button on the device.
- Use a small pin or needle to press the reset button for about 10 seconds.
- Wait till the LED on your device glows bright red.
This is usually the best option and works wonders. However, if you are still having issues login into the settings portal of your device and check the firmware.
How to Check The Firmware of The Router
To check the Firmware version of your device, use the IP address of your router as URL. Use your admin credentials for login. Once you’re inside the portal, there you have to check whether the firmware is up to date or not. If not, then follow the further steps on your screen for router firmware update.
- Upgrade your firmware file with the help of Rockspace login portal.
- Now, you should login to your router. The default username and password are also known by admin credentials.
- Go to advanced settings and click on the system tools.
- Click on the firmware upgrade.
- Select your downloaded file and click on the upgrade.
- Wait for just a few minutes for the upgrade of your router or to restart it.
How to Update Your Extender’s Firmware?
If you’re using a wireless extender, it is wise to examine and update your extender’s firmware as well. To check the Firmware version of your device, use the IP address of your extender as URL. There you have to check whether the firmware is up to date or not. If not, then follow the further steps on your screen for extender firmware update.
- Once you are logged in to the Rockspace WiFi extender page, then you have to click on the Administration option.
- Now, choose the firmware update.
- For your computer’s latest firmware, you will need to locate the file.
- Click on the install and it will take some time to upgrade your Rockspace WiFi extender firmware.
- Your Rockspace WiFi extender will reboot, during the upgrade.
- Make sure your power button should be on. If it is off then the extender will malfunction.
Final Thoughts on Rockspace Router Login
In this article, we have given some instructions about your Rockspace router login and setup. If you are still facing any type of problems then you can tell us in the comment box. We’ll reply to all your queries.