Rockspace WiFi range extender is a device by which you can easily extend the router WiFi signal range in less time. If you don’t know anything about Rockspace extender devices then read this entire page to know the proper information regarding this Rockspace extender login and setup process. Let’s start.
Benefits Of Rockspace Extender Device
- Rockspace WiFi extender extends the WiFi signal coverage area up to 1600 sq. ft.
- It supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual frequency bands.
- The installation process of the Rockspace WiFi extender is so simple.
- Users can easily connect it with any other type of existing router.
- Rockspace extender helps to eliminate all the dead spot areas of offices and houses.
To Do Rockspace Extender Configuration Require These Few Things
- Require an ethernet cable for a wired connection.
- Connect the extender to the computer by using an ethernet cable.
- For the launch of navigation, there is the most need for WiFi-containing gadgets.
- Require user ID and security password to login to the Rockspace extender.
Sign Into The Rockspace WiFi Repeater
- Initially, with the help of an ethernet cable attach the Rockspace extender.
- Now, link your computer to the Rockspace WiFi extender network.
- After that, open a web engine and enter re.rockspace.local in the location field.
- Further, the rockspace extender login page will open up on your display.
- Afterward, put your Login credentials such as your Username & password.
- Finally, after entering the Rockspace extender login page you can easily change any settings of the rockspace WiFi range extender.
How To Pair Rockspace Extender To Router
By doing the two methods you can easily connect your Rockspace extender device to the host router.
- By pushing the extender and router WPS buttons.
- With the assistance of ethernet cable.
Follow the lower steps to try these both methods,
By Pushing The WiFi Protected System Button
- First, in an electrical socket locate the Rockspace extender power plug.
- To see solid blue LEDs, wait for a short while.
- Check that both the rockspace extender device and router must be placed in the same room.
- Now, press the existing router WPS button, or inside in two minutes press the rockspace extender WPS button.
- Further doing all the above steps, take out the power plug of the Rockspace extender and place it in a new location where you want to enjoy the fast speed of the internet.
- Also, verify that the extender and router don’t be far away from each other.
Attach Extender To Router Via An Ethernet Cable
- First, to the extender ethernet port connect one end of the ethernet cable.
- Now, to the existing router ethernet port, link the remaining end of the ethernet wire.
- Next, place both plugs of the extender and router in a power socket.
- Further, wait for a few minutes until you see a solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
As a result, after trying these two above methods, the configuration process of the Rockspace extender is now completely done.
After the Rockspace WiFi range extender setup process if you are facing any issues then you will need to ping the internet service provider or you can also contact us. You can directly call us at +1 408-477-8750 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.