The default IP page will not work if you will be having a misconfiguration in the device. We are here with a guide to give you good direction. So use this guide moreover to run the device nicely.
Login To The Page Using The Default IP
Using the default IP address you can set up the Rockspace extender. The Default IP of the device is 192.168.0.254. Or you can also feed the web address. For example, re.rockspace.local. But once you install the device, sometimes you face the IP address not working properly. The question arises then how we can access the Login page to update the Firmware of the extender? Here is one tip that will help you in accessing the rockspace extender login page and installation afterward.
Rockspace Extender Login Steps
Just be careful and read every tip to access the login page. Locate the command prompt on your PC. After this, type the command “IP config”. Now it’s your default gateway to access the device IP to access. You need to search how many devices are in connection. Once you just reach the DHCP list option. You have to find the IP of the Rockspace Extender from the list of connecting devices. There you are up with access to the Rockspace extender login page.
Unable To Access The Login Page?
These steps will simply help you if you are unable to log in to the Rockspace Website.
- The Website is up for cookies enabled if you are trying logging to the site. It might be because you have changed the settings.
- First, trying that by simply deleting the cookies could help.
- If that isn’t helping then, try to clear all the cookies that are stored in your browser caches.
- So, start the process by pressing the menu button to unlock the manual panel.
- Click on the recent history and select it thereafter.
- Therefore, select everything from the time range to clear the drop-down menu.
- This is the final step to clear the cache history. So make sure you do not select the things you want to keep. Finally, tap on the OK button. The process is complete.
Just Clear The History For That Site
Sometimes just clearing the history of the respective device could help. Well, it is not serious but yes the cookies and temporary storage really occupy the storage of your computer and Laptop. Just delete them or see if it helps.
Click on the button which has three lines, just to discover the menu panel. The process is almost the same like, clearing the caches. First, you need to tap on the history then, follow the library window in the bottom. Thereafter, just click on the right corner, to forget the website. Additionally, just type the name of that website in the search engine of the history, moreover tap on the Enter. On top of that, select the site you want to forget and make sure to tap twice on that. At the same time you will find an option to forget about this site, and impartially select that. As a result the process is complete so close the library of this window.
Here is the short crisp guide that can help you in rockspace extender login.