The WiFi extender’s configuration page’s default web address is re.rockspace.local. To configure the extender, you must first connect it to your router and navigate to the configuration page on re.rockspace.local using a web browser. By following the instructions on the screen once you’ve reached the setup page, you can configure and change the settings for your extender. There are several simple ways to re.rockspace.local, including updating the firmware, changing the extender’s network credentials, and setting it to factory defaults.
Navigate The Login Portal Of Rockspace Extender
To access the WiFi extender sign-in page. The WiFi extender’s network must first be accessed by your computer or mobile device. After connecting, launch your preferred web browser and type “re.rockspace.local” into the address bar. Login to the extender by clicking this button. Enter the standard username and password, which in this case may be “admin” and “password,” unless you’ve changed them before. Once logged in, you can change the WiFi extender’s options to meet your specific needs.
With The Help Of The WPS Button
Using the WPS approach, the repeater can be set up very quickly and effortlessly. The process of doing it only requires a few simple steps. Before you start, make sure your device turns on and positions within the range of the WiFi network.
To begin, locate the WPS button on your device and press it. The WPS mode will turn on and the device’s LED light will start blinking. The WPS button on your router should find. Then, press it shortly after pressing the WPS button on the device. Once a connection is made between the two devices, the extender’s LED light will stop blinking. By joining the WiFi network the re.rockspace.local device has linked to, you can use your computer or a mobile device to connect to it. Following the on-screen instructions, you can then complete the configuration process and give your smartphone the customizations you want.
Configure Your Device By Web Browser
- Connect your laptop or computer to the Rockspace extender using an Ethernet cable.
- The default IP address of the WiFi repeater should enter in the browser.
- You will require to enter your password and login information for your account. The username and password for the account would both be “admin”.
- Once you log in, the extender setup page will appear. When configuring your extender, follow the instructions.
- Enter the network password after selecting the wireless network you want to join. You might also need to choose a new SSID and password for the repeater.
- Once the configuring process is complete. Examine the space between your router and the region, and position your repeater.
- Reconnect the Ethernet cable after disconnecting it. the location where your wireless network needs an extender.
- To gain a stronger, more stable WiFi connection, connect your devices to the extender’s wireless network.
Once you’ve finished reading this post, the re.rockspace.local process will be complete. Alternatively, if you run into any issues, contact our technical team. Reach out to our technical support staff at +1 716-992-6370 or email@example.com.