A rockspace extender is a device that is used to extend the range of existing router WiFi signals. Without doing the login and setup process you can’t enjoy the benefits of the Rockspace WiFi range extender device. If you want to enjoy all the benefits then you will need to read or study this entire page. On this page, you will learn the login and setup process information.
Rockspace Extender Benefits
- It provides fast and reliable internet connections.
- Rockspace extender helps to remove all the dead spots areas of offices and houses.
- Compatible with any existing router.
- Do the installation process in a few minutes, without taking any technician help
- Easy to carry or handle at any place, due to its small size.
Required Several Things Prior Login Process
- Have access to the web browser.
- Keep in mind the login information.
- Also, know the default web portal.
Navigate Rockspace Extender Login Page
- First, settle the Rockspace extender device in the power socket.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to see the power LED start blinking solid.
- After that, grab a computer and connect it to the Rockspace WiFi range extender network.
- Next, launch the web browser or navigation and enter re.rockspace.local default web portal in the URL bar.
- Furthermore, fill in all the details which are shown on the web management page.
- In the end, hit on the login button to finish the Rockspace WiFi range extender login process.
Rockspace Extender Installation
There are three ways to do the Rockspace extender setup process
Installation Via RS Application
- First, place the power plug of the Rockspace WiFi range extender in the power socket.
- After that, take a mobile phone and connect it to the Rockspace extender network.
- Now, open the Google Play Store and search for the RS application and download it.
- Next, open the app and the app automatically detects the connection type.
- In the end, make a WiFi network name and security password. Hit on ok.
Configuration By Pushing WPS Button
- First, verify that your extender must be placed closer to the router device.
- After that, push the Rockspace extender and existing router WPS button.
- The solid WPS LED starts blinking solid on both the extender and router device.
- Hence, it means the extender and router are placed closer to each other.
- After the Rockspace WiFi extender setup, you will need to locate your extender in the location where you are facing slow internet speed.
Setup Via The Web UI Method
- To start with, locate both the extender and router device in the same room.
- After that, take the computer and connect it to the Rockspace WiFi range extender network.
- Now, open Chrome and enter re.rockspace.local in the URL bar.
- Next, fill in all the details shown on the page, after entering the Web portal.
- Later, select the New Extender setup option and then pick the WiFi network that you want to extend.
- Furthermore, fill in the details such as username and password.
- In the end, hit on connect and wait for a short while to see the Rockspace extender successfully connected notification on your screen display.
Therefore, with the help of the above three mentioned methods, the Rockspace extender login and setup process is completely done without facing any trouble. In any case, if you are facing trouble then you will need to ping our Rockspace technical support team and discuss your trouble with them.