Are you constantly looking for a good internet? You are not getting it. The bad setup or the configuration of both devices may lead to no signal. Which might be the reason for the slow internet.
Reasons can be any but we also have many solutions. So read the article and do the Setup.
How The Rockspace Extender Is Best?
You are facing issues with internet connectivity. The Rockspace extender could be a good solution. It can resolve any internet connection-related issues. This device can help you in dead spots but only if the device is set up and configured well. If you are not sure of the compatibility then, we can assure you with the best secure channels and fastest internet speed with Rockspace ac1200 setup. These extenders are extremely effective as they can work with all devices that are around.
Note: Slow internet is not a forever problem just do as you are instructed in this article.
There are Two Methods Of Rockspace Setup
Yes, there are two methods of Rockspace extender. Number one is WPS Setup- This method requires the WPS button, and the second one is the Manual method Therefore, in the second there is no intervention like the WPS one. Just start with the Setup one by one. Let’s start with the latter process.
See The Easy Setup Through The Manual Procedure
The extender mostly works by the signal strength of the router. If the signal strength of the router would be good then, the extender automatically performs well.
- First, look around for the wall extension, and after that connect the extender to it tightly.
- Place the existing router and the main extender at a one-hand distance.
- After that, connect the main device to the Wavlink Ext’s networks.
- Thereafter, open any browser and type the Rockspace web address in the address window of the browser.
- A Rockspace ac1200 setup page will open up on your screen.
- Consider the instructions on your screen step by step.
So just enjoy seamless internet access on all the corners of your office and home.
Rockspace Setup Of The Extender Through The WPS Process
Take a close look at your Rockspace extender which is the Wireless Protected Setup or WPS Setup in a short form. Just in 1-2 minutes, you can enjoy high-speed internet with a configured extender.
- In the beginning, attach the extender to the power extension.
- Then, make sure to connect the booster to the main router.
- After a while, press the WPS button first on the extender and then connect it to the internet.
- Now this is the correct time to press the same button on the router.
- Wait for the LED to light stably green on the WPS button.
- If the light is green it means the connection is also good.
- Finally, the connection is good. So you can place the extender in any direction.
Note: This method was a simple push-button Setup. So Username and password are not necessary for this process.