The Rockspace extender is the device that is basically used to extend or boost the existing router WiFi signal range. Without taking any technician help you can easily do the re.rockspace.local setup and login process. To enjoy the Rockspace extender benefits read the lower details carefully.
Advantages Of Rockspace Wireless Device
- Clear all the dead spots areas of the office and house.
- Easily connect with any existing router.
- Easy to carry or handle at any place due to its small size.
- The login and setup process of the Rockspace WiFi range extender is straightforward.
Re.rockspace.local Login Process
- First, put the Rockspace extender device power plug in the power socket.
- After that, wait for a few minutes to see the LED blink up.
- Now, take a WiFi gadget and connect it to the Rockspace extender network with the help of the ethernet cable.
- After that, open Safari and enter re.rockspace.local web portal in the URL bar.
- Next, fill in all the relevant details such as username and security password.
- Tap on the login button to finish the Rockspace extender login process.
Note: If you fail to do this method, try another login method.
Via Installing RS Application
- Initially, settle the Rockspace extender power plug in a wall socket.
- Now, connect your mobile phone to the Rockspace extender network.
- After that, open Google Play Store on that WiFi gadget.
- Now, look for the RS application and install it.
- Next, open that application and fill in all the details which are shown on the page.
- Check the Rockspace device manual booklet if you don’t know the login details.
Execute The Rockspace Extender Configuration Process
There are two ways to do the re.rockspace.local setup process, Consider method steps.
By Pushing Rockspace WPS Button
Note: While doing this method make sure that your main router must have the WPS button. If it does not then don’t waste your crucial time on this method, try another method.
- Initially, settle the Rockspace extender plug into a power socket.
- After that push the WiFi-protected setup button on the extender and router.
- Now, the solid WPS LED starts blinking on both gadgets.
- As it means the extender setup process is completely done.
By An Ethernet Cable
- First, near the router device, you will need to power up your extender.
- In a short while, the Rockspace extender LED starts blinking.
- Now, with the main router attach your Rockspace extender device.
- Next, open the navigation on your computer and enter re.rockspace.local in the address bar of the web browser.
- After that, the Rockspace WiFi range extender login page will open up on your display.
- Later, fill in all the login details such as username and security password.
- Look for the Rockspace setup wizard option and follow the display instructions.
- After the re.rockspace.local setup you will need to locate your extender in that location where you are facing slow internet speed.
Tip: To improve the Rockspace extender performance, you will need to improve the Rockspace extender software.
With the help of this web blog, you will learn the easy way to extend the range of existing router WiFi signals. After the re.rockspace.local setup if you are facing any issues, then contact our Rockspace team and resolve that extender issue.