Are the outside WiFi networks making the internet speed stuck somewhere in between? You do not believe Extender Setup is not that tough. Just follow the below guide and see how?
What The Extenders Are For?
I guess it is not that hard to guess what extenders exactly do. If we tell you in simple words that the Rockspace extender is for extending the range of the signals. But to start and complete the setup follow the process.
Can Wi-Fi Extenders Cause Problems?
- Frequent efforts to reconnect: When you will be constantly running out of the connection you will definitely fail to connect to the networks.
- The Inconsistency In The Internet speed: The WiFi signals need to be pretty fair as the extender rebroadcasts the existing WiFi signal, fastly. You will face a drop in the downloads once If the internet speed is slower than usual.
- If the extender does not Turn on at all: The faulty extender may lead to loose connection often.
Things Require To Do The Setup
- Name of the wireless network (SSID)
- The Rockspace extender login password and the security key should not mismatch each other.
- However, if you are not aware of the wireless network name or due to some reason you forgot them, then it is (SSID) for the password.
However, connecting the LAN cable will help access the setup page.
Check The Connection Between Extender And Network
You need to connect the modem to the existing router for creating the new networks for the device. The prior network name should not be indifferent to the wider networks. In place of the old networks, you need to affix to the new networks. So, check you have regular connectivity with the WiFi network.
Installation Consideration Points Of the Extender
- While the Setup of the extender chooses a proper location. Ideally, the edges are not the places to place the extenders.
- Markedly verify if the destruction is caused by electronic appliances like- Refrigerator Or Smart television.
- Also, metallic goods like ceiling fans or metal doors and all other metal devices should also be kept at a distance.
- So just remember all these are harmful to the compatibility of Rocspace devices.
Update Rockspace Extender Firmware
The old or un-updated firmware could also be a big reason for the bad performance of the extender:
- In this particular process, you first need to switch on your Laptop or computer.
- Thereafter, go to the extender setup page to update the firmware version.
- After performing the above functionalities reboot the extender once.
- After doing this see if, you are able to connect to the extender or still facing the issues.
This is a technical guide on the Rockspace Extender Setup via Login process just read and do it. We expect that this information is enough for you to execute the process hassle-free.