Rockspace AC1200 extender is a useful device that can extend the internet speed up to 1200Mbps. It supports the one-button function, with the help of this function you can easily pair this gadget to a router network. In this Rockspace extender device, you will get two external antennas. Now, let’s jump into the login and setup process of the Rockspace AC1200 extender.
Access Rockspace Extender Web Management Page
There are two ways to visit the Rockspace Extender web management page.
By Web Portal:
- First, you will need to put the Rockspace extender device power plug into the power socket.
- After that, take the WiFi gadget and connect it to the Rockspace extender network.
- Now. open Chrome on your WiFi gadget.
- Then, enter re.rockspace.local, and the login page will open on your display.
- Next, fill in all the details such as the username and password.
- Check the Rockspace extender manual booklet if you don’t know about the login details.
By Downloading RS Application:
- Initially, install the Rockspace application on your mobile phone.
- Make sure that your gadget is linked to the router network.
- After that, open the app on your device.
- Next, fill in all the details shown on the app display page.
Configure Rockspace AC1200 Extender
There are three ways to do the installation or configuration process of the Rockspace AC1200 extender
By Pushing AC1200 Extender WPS Button
- First, place the Rockspace extender power plug into the power socket.
- Now, verify that your extender and router are placed closer to each other.
- After that, you will need to push the WPS button Rockspace AC1200 extender.
- Then, within 15 to 20 seconds push the main or existing router WPS button.
- Next, all the WPS LED starts blinking on both the extender and router gadget.
- Therefore, it means the Rockspace AC1200 setup is done.
By Web Setup Portal Method
- First, take the WiFi gadget and connect it to the Rockspace extender network.
- After that, open the web browser and enter re.rockspace.local web portal in the URL bar.
- Now, fill in all the login details.
- Then, tap on the extender setup option.
- Next, select the WiFi network that you want to extend, and fill in the password.
- In the end, the Extender Successfully configured notification will be shown up on your screen.
Configure By RS Application
- First, install and open the RS application on your smartphone.
- Next, fill in the login information. Details such as username and password.
- Now, select the WiFi network that you want to boost.
- Then, enter the password and wait for a few minutes to see the extender successfully configured notification will pop up on your display.
Thus, the Rockspace AC1200 setup process is successfully done without any trouble with the help of the above three methods.
Troubleshoot Rockspace Extender Issues
- Check the distance between the Rockspace AC1200 extender and the router device.
- Verify the LED status of the Rockspace extender.
- Near metal appliances, don’t locate your extender.
- Power Cycle or restart the Rockspace extender gadget.
- Upgrade the outdated firmware of the extender.
- If still the issue is not solved then try to reset your Rockspace extender device.
Note: After the reset, you must do the Rockspace AC1200 setup process again.
Later on, if you have any doubts in your mind regarding the Rockspace device then you will need to contact the Rockspace extender technical support team.