The Rockspace device that you are using is not performing well. There must be some Setup reasons which need to be troubleshooting for a good WiFi. Well, you have chosen the right Setup guide. So read and apply the information.
Start Your Extender And Begin The Installation
- First, locate your router and then make sure the power is on at the power extension.
- All these steps will step in the re.rockspace.local.not working for sure.
- In the second step, take out the extender.
- Select the Continue button to keep the process working again.
- Now, join the yellow wire with the ethernet port which is free.
- First, connect it to the extender, and another end to the Rockspace router.
- Power up the router and do not forget to check the LED light on the router as well.
- The LED light will be visible on the devices approx after 2-3 minutes.
Note: Spaces should not differ much as it can be a reason to make the connection worse.
Personalize The Settings Of The Device
- Turn on the settings of the router on your mobile device.
- For sure the Default SSID of the device will be at the bottom of the router.
- Return to the app of the device therefore continue with the mobile links.
- You will simultaneously turn on the personalize settings page of the Rockspace device.
- The screen to create the personalized networks will open up on the window.
- After selecting the SSID Network Username and the password tap on the next.
- Move on to selecting the credentials of Rockspace WiFi connections.
- Finally, if the credentials are added to the Rockspace then, tap on the save button.
Note: To resolve the error faced by the Rockspace user like re.rockspace.local not working. Proper configuration is very important as it can be a great touch-up to use the extender.
For Reliable Configuration Of Rockspace Device
Find an ethernet cable to connect your Laptop or PC.
- At the beginning of the configuration process, the close connection of the extender and the router is most necessary.
- On the other hand, one point of the cable joins your endpoint to resolve re.rockspace.local not working.
- For enabling the device make sure of connecting it to the other side as well.
- The last thing is to work on the device connection for a good internet connection.
Extender Installation After Configuration
Though the Rockspace is a ready-to-go device but because of some errors it hardly performs well. So, it also does not take much time to set up.
It is a device with inbuilt antennas that helps in connecting the router from anywhere. Additional wires are also not necessary to connect the device.
But, connect a wall adapter as well or a USB port to connect it through the back case. Follow the simple steps after downloading the app.
Finally, we hope the short blog consists of all the important information regarding your re.rockspace.local not working. Keep in touch with us through the chat box for more unresolved queries.