After doing the Rockspace wifi extender setup process, if your extender does not work properly then don’t worry. There are many ways to resolve the extender not working issue. Consider all the mentioned below solution tips, to fix the issue.
Fix Re.rockspace.local Not Working Issue
- Identify Power: Make sure that the power plug of the Rockspace extender device is properly plugged into the power socket and the power LED of the extender device must be on.
- Verify Rockspace Extender Placement: Make sure that your Rockspace extender device must be within the range of existing router WiFi signals. 10 to 15 feet distance between the extender and router device is enough, not more than that. Also, check that your existing router and extender device do not locate or settle near the metal appliances. The best placement for your rockspace extender device is the central location.
- Kick-off of Several Unused WiFi Gadgets Due to several WiFi gadgets connecting to the Rockspace extender network, your extender does not work properly. To fix this issue, we recommend you remove all the extra WiFi gadgets which are not in use but still connect to the Rockspace extender network.
If the extender working issue is not resolved then below are advanced solution tips. Try it.
Power Cycle Rockspace Extender
- First, power off your extender device.
- After that, take out the Rockspace extender device power plug into the power socket.
- Next, wait for a short while and turn on your Rockspace extender device.
- In the end, put back the Rockspace extender power plug into the power socket.
Improve Rockspace Extender Software
- First, open the web browser on your computer and make sure your computer must be linked with the Rockspace extender network.
- After that, enter re.rockspace.local in the address bar.
- Now, fill in all the details and visit the Rockspace extender settings.
- Next, look for an administration option and then tap on the firmware upgrade option.
- In the end, download the file and restart your rockspace extender device to finish the Rockspace extender software upgradation process.
Reset Rockspace WiFi Range Extender
- Look at the back side of the Rockspace extender device.
- After that, grab the hairpin and insert the hairpin into the reset hole button.
- By doing this, all the Rockspace extender device LEDs now turn off.
- As it means, the rockspace extender device is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset method process, you will need to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process again.
Consider The Below Steps To Do the Perfect Extender Setup
- First, place the rockspace extender device power plug in the socket.
- Now, verify that the extender must be placed closer to the router device.
- Next, push the Rockspace extender and router WPS button.
- The WPS LED starts blinking solid which means extender devices are successfully linked with each other.
- After that, locate your extender in that location, where you are facing slow internet speed.
The extender not working issue is now resolved, by trying the apart solution tips. In case you are unable to fix the not working issue then you will need to ping our technical support team.