To do the correct process, we will tell you the Rockspace WiFi extender setup instructions. But before doing the setup process, you will require some essential things. As well as you will also need to do the login process for the Rockspace WiFi range extender.
Pre-Requirements To Do Rockspace Extender Setup
Before starting the Rockspace WiFi range extender configuration process, there are a few requirements that you will need.
- Initially, always verify that your WiFi router is working properly and is connected to the internet.
- You should have a reliable internet connection with a decent internet speed to avoid any interruptions during the setup process.
- Make sure your computer, laptop, or mobile device is connected to a WiFi network and can access the internet.
- The Rockspace extender should be fully charged and plugged into a power outlet near your WiFi router.
- Keep your WiFi network name (SSID) and password handy, as you will need to enter this information during the setup process.
- Make sure that your web browser is up-to-date, as an outdated browser can cause issues during the setup process.
Rockspace Login Process Instructions
- First, take a WiFi gadget and connect to the Rockspace extender network.
- After that, open navigation and type re.rockspace.local web portal.
- Now, fill in all the credentials shown on your display page.
- Check the tag or bottom of your device if you don’t know the credentials.
- Hence, the Rockspace extender login process is done now.
If the web gateway re.rockspace.local not working properly then try to use the default IP address instead at the place of the web address.
9 Important Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup Instructions
Setting up a Rock Space WiFi extender is a simple process. Here are the Rockspace WiFi extender setup instructions to follow:
- First, plug the Rock Space WiFi extender into a power outlet near your WiFi router. Wait for the LED light on the extender to turn on.
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the Rock Space WiFi extender’s default network.
- Once you are connected to the Rock Space WiFi extender, open a web browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. Press enter to access the Rock Space extender setup page.
- On the setup page, pick the extender mode and hit on next.
- Choose the WiFi network you want to extend from the list of available networks and enter the password for the network.
- Tap Next to continue, and then set a new name and password for your Rock Space extender.
- Click Next to continue, and then wait for the extender to connect to your WiFi network.
- Once the connection is established, you will see a confirmation message on the setup page.
- Finally, move the Rock Space WiFi extender to a location where you need better WiFi coverage. The ideal location is halfway between your WiFi router and the area where you need better coverage.
After following the Rockspace WiFi extender setup instructions if you are facing any issues with your Rockspace extender device, then you will need to take guidance from our Rockspace team experts. After doing this you can fix your device issue in less time.