Rockspace is a brand that provides one of the best network connections in the US region. Because the internet is not something that can be neglected in today’s fast world. Every single thing we do is connected to the internet in one or other way. Our daily life tasks and needs are being met by the internet. Even the people not doing something related to technology depend on it because the things we buy are just one click away, courtesy of an internet connection. The schools, colleges, jobs, businesses, you name it and their whole system is running with the help of the internet.
Another truth is that just the internet is not enough, one has to have a fast network connection in order to get the real benefits. Slow internet can not provide the outcome this generation is looking for. Therefore, you can not trust any brand when you are looking for a high-quality network connection. Rockspace offers a wide range of wireless Wi-Fi extenders and routers which will give you a very new experience of the fastest and most stable internet connection.
Configuration Of Rockspace Extender
The process of Rockspace Extender COnfiguration is very simple and easy. You need to keep a few things in mind before beginning with it.
- There should be an efficient power outlet with a stable electricity connection.
- All of your login credentials should be in front of you so that you can enter them in the login interface as soon as possible. You can find these credentials on the label at the bottom of your extender.
- You need a stable internet connection of at least 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz for an uninterrupted process.
This is the first step of Configuration. Rockspace provides three methods to choose from. You can log in via web browser or IP address, WPS, and the Mobile App. WPS is the easiest way to log in, you just have to press the WPS button on your router as well as on your extender and you will be connected in a few moments. Web address and mobile methods require you to go to the login option. Enter your login credentials and click on login.
This is the last step of the process. It is a very crucial yet simple step. You need to follow its minor steps with complete focus and attention.
- Connect the host device with the extender via an ethernet cable.
- Plug in the host device in the power outlet and switch it on.
- Prepare the device you want to connect to the Rockspace Extender.
- Go to the network setting and search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Click on the Rockspace Extender name and wait a few moments.
- You will witness the established connection in a while.
- Now restart your device and enjoy the fastest and most stable internet connection of Rockspace Extender.
Although the procedure is not very difficult being a newbie you can face some issues. You can check the user manual that came along with the extender or you can contact the Technical Support Team to assist you. The User Manual guide contains all the information one can ask for. The highly trained support Team is there to provide the best assistance possible. They are experts in what they do and help you resolve any issue in a few moments. So there is nothing to worry about. You can reach out to us easily. Just head to the top of our website and use either our email address or contacts. A tech expert will be there for you in no time.