Rockspace is a renowned name when it comes to the best wireless Wi-Fi internet connections. It provides an internet connection that offers the best speed and most stable connection. But it can show some very common errors and there is nothing to be worried about. Because a user manual is provided that covers almost all the issues. You can go through it and find out about the problem. Rockspace provides a very efficient Technical Support team too. They are available 24/7 and assist you in resolving the issue you are facing.
Potential Issues You Might Face While Using Rockspace
Although Rockspace provides the best of everything, at the end of the day it is just a machine. Machines are likely to make some errors from time to time. There can be several reasons for that. It is either because of our carelessness or due to some technical issues. The Whole point lies in finding and fixing the hurdle that interrupts your surfing and work.
- Slow Internet – This is common and can happen anytime. An Interrupted electricity supply or loose wiring can be the reason for it.
- No Internet – You might face this issue if you have placed your Rockspace device in the wrong place. You need to place it in the middle of your office or home far from any walls. Electromagnetic devices can also be the reason for it. Try to remove these kinds of devices to experience a stable internet connection.
- Not Being Able To Access Some Specific Websites – Try to clear your cache files and remove any inappropriate extensions. These can be the cause of you not being able to access some specific web addresses
Resetting Your Rockspace AC750
Resetting your Rockspace device can be the solution to all of the issues you are facing. It gives your device a total clean up and you can restart your journey all over again.
- You can find the button on your device if you look closely.
- Press it for a few seconds, watch the LED turn off, and then turn it on again.
- It can take a few seconds which is just a part of the process.
- Connect It to your host device and prepare your computer or mobile phone with which you are trying to pair it.
- Log in and set it up again like you did when you bought your device.
- Resetting erases all of your IDs, passwords, and history. So you need to create them again.
These are the simple and efficient steps to reset any of your Linksys Extender or Router. You can do it all by yourself. But in case you prefer proper assistance and guidance then you can reach out to us without any hesitation. Our support team is streamlined to help you in every way no matter how big or small the issue is. You can call or chat with us according to your comfort and a technical expert will be there for you in no time.