Rockspace Wi-Fi extender setup is a very easy, simple, and hassle-free process. You simply need to follow a few essential steps. But before you begin with the setup you must have the following components:
- A Rockspace Wi-Fi extender set-up.
- The name (which means SSID) and password (network key) of your existing Wi-Fi network.
- An electronic device(smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer)
Rockspace WiFi Range Extender Setup Process
Here are the steps for the setup process you need to follow:
Rockspace Range Extender Login Process
- Start by unboxing your Rockspace WiFi extender setup. Place the extender in such a position that is close to your existing Wi-Fi network as well as to the place where you need the extended coverage.
- Plug in the Rockspace Wi-Fi extender setup into the electrical power board and wait for it to power on. The solid blue LED light will depict whether the extender is powered on.
- Now, use your device( smartphone, laptop, tablet, or computer) to connect to the extender. In the list of available Wi-Fi networks search for ‘ROCKSPACE’ or something similar to it. Once you find it, connect to the network.
- Now go to the web browser and in the URL type the default IP address which is “192.168.0.1” and press ‘Enter’.
- Once you press ‘Enter’. You will be asked to log in. For this, you have to use the default name and address which is mentioned on the User Manual. Usually, it is “admin” for both username and password.
Post Login Process
- When you are logged in, just follow the on-screen instructions which are usually to enter the name and password of your existing Wi-Fi network which you need to extend.
- Once you follow the above step wait for the configuration to take place, during the configuration your Rockspace Wi-Fi extender setup may reboot.
- Once your Rockspace Wi-Fi extender setup is completed, you can connect your devices to the newly extended Wi-Fi network and relish the better and much-improved network.
- The extended network will have “EXT” added to your original network.
Unique Features Of The Rockspace Wi-Fi Extender Setup
- Hassle-free and straightforward installation process.
- More stable connection and compatibility with every device.
- It comes with dual band connectivity i.e. 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- It supports the creation of guest networks and parental control settings.
In conclusion, setting up the Rockspace WiFi extender is a very easy and straightforward process. You just have to follow the above-mentioned steps in a proper manner. Just by following these steps, you can enjoy a much more robust and improved network throughout your home and office. There will be no dead zones now. If you still need help with the setup process, please check the user manual for additional guidance.