The Rockspace AC2100 WiFi Extender is a popular device that is used to extend the range and improve the signal strength of your home WiFi network. To do the Rockspace AC2100 WiFi extender setup, there are several methods available. One method is to use the WPS button on your router and extender. Another method is to use the Rockspace app or web interface to set up the extender. You can also manually configure the extender by connecting to its network and accessing the settings page.
Before starting the setup process first you need to log in to the Rockspace WiFi repeater setup page. If you don’t have enough knowledge then read the below steps:
Login Into Rockspace Extender
To sign in to your Rockspace extender first, connect your device to the extender’s network. You can find the extender’s network name and password on the device label or in the user manual. Once connected, launch any search engine and enter “re.rockspace.local” in the search box. This will take you to the Rockspace extender login page, where you’ll need to enter your username and password. Typically, the login credentials are the basic passwords and usernames, respectively. After logging in, you can configure your extender’s settings according to your preferences.
Setup Of Extender Through Web Interface
Setting up a Rockspace Extender through the web interface can be done in a few simple steps. Here’s how:
- First, connect your Rockspace extender to a power source and turn it on.
- Then, connect your computer or mobile device to the Rockspace Extender’s WiFi network.
- Once you connect to the Rockspace extender’s network, open a web browser and enter the default IP address of the extender into the address bar. The default IP address is usually “192.168.0.1”.
- After logging in, you will take to the Rockspace extender’s web interface where you can configure the settings.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the extender and connect it to your home network. You may need to select your home WiFi network and enter the password to connect to it.
- Once the extender connects to your home network, you can move it to a location where you need to extend your WiFi signal.
- If you encounter any issues during the Rockspace AC2100 WiFi extender setup process, consult the user manual. Or contact customer support for assistance.
- Finally, ensure that the Rockspace extender is properly configured and functioning as desired by testing its WiFi signal strength and range.
Configuration Of Repeater By WPS Approach
To configure your Rockspace repeater using the WPS method, follow these steps:
Firstly, plug in your Rockspace extender and turn it on. Then press the WPS button on the repeater and hold it for a few seconds until the WPS LED flashes. Next, press the WPS button on your router within two minutes. Finally, wait for the repeater to create a connection with your router, and the LED light turns solid green.
We hope after reading this information, your Rockspace extension setup process completes successfully. But, if you are troubling any other issue then mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call our technical experts for help at +1 716-992-6370.