After doing the Rockspace extender login and configuration processes, most of the time you may face an issue with your Rockspace extender device. Due to this, you can’t enjoy the fast speed of the internet. To fix the issue we suggest you a few solutions and tips to fix them. So read them carefully.
Causes Why you Face Trouble In Rockspace Extender Device
There are many causes, why people face trouble with their Rockspace extender devices.
- There is no internet connection on your laptop or computer.
- The default website of the Rockspace extender device is not working perfectly.
- Due to filling in the wrong WiFi security password.
- The IP address of the host router does not detect the signal automatically.
Resolve All These Common Issues
Follow the lower troubleshooting extender issues tips.
Check All Ethernet Cable Connection
See all the cables or wires which connect to your Rockspace WiFi range extender device. In this case, if you see any damaged wire then replace it with a new one. After replacing the wire, verify your computer or laptop device. If you see the WiFi signal in your Wi-Fi-containing gadgets such as a laptop or computer then you can feel relaxed. If you can’t see the WiFi signal then follow other solution tips.
Look At Rockspace Extender Placement And Gap
Make sure your Rockspace extender does not locate near metal appliances because the metal appliances absorb the WiFi signal which comes from the router or extender. We suggest that you place your extender in the central location of your house. Also, check that the gap between the extender and the router should not be maximum.
Upgrade Rockspace Extender Firmware
By improving the Rockspace extender firmware you can easily extend the range of the router WiFi signal or fix extender issues. If you want to improve the firmware of the Rockspace WiFi range, extend the following lower steps.
- First, open chrome on that WiFi-containing gadget that connects to the rockspace extender network.
- Now, enter re.rockspace.local web address in the URL bar of the browser.
- Next, the Rockspace extender login page will open up on your display.
- After that, pick an administration option, and under that select the upgrade firmware option.
- In the end, wait for a while to install the latest firmware file on your laptop or on your computer.
- As a result, after doing this your Rockspace extender issues are solved.
Reset Rockspace WiFi Range Extender Device
Lately, try the above solution tips if you do not get the solution then try this last method but don’t be the least.
- First, look for the reset hole button which is located at the back side of the Rockspace extender device.
- Now, press the reset button with the assistance of a paper clip.
- Make sure, for only 8 to 10 seconds you just only push the reset hole button.
- Next, all the LEDs of the Rockspace range extender device will turn off. ‘
- Therefore, it alludes to the reset process of the Rockspace WiFi range extender being completely done.
Note: Further doing the Rockspace extender reset process you will need to do the Rockspace extender setup process.
After doing the setup process again if you want any change in the settings of your Rockspace device then visit the Rockspace extender login page.