Re.rockspace.local is the default web address used to access the WiFi extender’s configuration page. To configure the extender, you need to connect it to your router. And access the configuration page using the web address re.rockspace.local on a web browser. Once on the configuration page, you can follow the on-screen instructions to set up and customize your extender’s settings. Some simple methods for re.rockspace.local setup includes resetting the extender to default settings, updating the firmware, and changing the extender’s network credentials.
Pros Of WiFi Extender
A Rockspace extender is a device that extends the coverage of your existing WiFi network. Its advantages include easy installation, stable and fast connectivity, and multiple operating modes for different networking needs. It also has a compact design and comes at an affordable price.
Go To The Extender’s Sign-In Page
To access the WiFi extender sign-in page. You’ll first need to connect your computer or mobile device to the WiFi extender’s network. Once connected, open your preferred web browser and type “re.rockspace.local setup” into the address bar. This will take you to the extender’s login page. Enter the default username and password, which may be “admin” and “password” respectively, unless you’ve changed them previously. After logging in, you can access the WiFi extender’s settings and configure it to meet your specific needs.
Do Your Device Configuration Via WPS
Setting up the extender via WPS is a quick and easy process. That can be completed in just a few simple steps. Before starting the process, ensure that your device turns on and locates within the range of your WiFi network.
To begin, locate the WPS button on your device and press it. This will activate the WPS mode, and the LED light on the device will start blinking.
Locate your router’s WPS button next. After that, press it within two minutes of pressing the WPS button on the device. The two devices will then establish a connection and the LED light on the extender will stop blinking.
Once you make the connection, you can access the re.rockspace.local setup device from your computer or mobile device. By connecting to the WiFi network created by the device. You can then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process and configure your device according to your preferences.
Do Configure Rockspace Extender Through Ethernet Wire
To configure your WiFi extender through an Ethernet wire, follow these steps:
- Connect your computer or laptop to the Rockspace extender using an Ethernet cable.
- Launch a web browser and enter the default IP address of the WiFi repeater. Which is typically 192.168.0.1, in the address bar.
- A prompt will appear asking for your username and password. The password and username should both be “admin”.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the extender’s setup wizard. Set up your extension by sticking to the directions.
- Identify the wireless network you wish to connect to and enter the password for that network. You may also need to choose a new SSID and password for the extender.
- Once the configuration is complete. Disconnect the Ethernet cable and place your extender in a central location between your router and the area. The location where your wireless network needs to be expanded.
- Connect your devices to the extender’s wireless network and enjoy a stronger, more reliable WiFi signal.
After reading this post, our re.rockspace. local setup process will be complete. In the other scenario, if you are facing any error then contact our technical team. Our technical team information is +1 716-992-6370 or you can mail us at email@example.com.