Rockspace AX1800 router gadget is also called by the other name of a dual-band WiFi router. To enjoy the wireless network speed you will need to connect your Rockspace AX1800 router to the modem. To know the full information, go through this entire page. Now, let’s dive into the Rockspace AX1800 Setup and login process.
Rockspace AX1800 Pros
- It provides a fast and stable internet connection as compared to the single WiFi band router.
- Very easy to configure or manage the Rockspace AX1800 extender.
- It consists of 600 Mbps speed in the 2.4GHz band. On the other hand, 1200Mbps speed in the 5GHz frequency band.
Note: Before doing the Rockspace AX1800 setup, first you will need to do the login process.
Rockspace AX1800 Router Login Process
There are two methods to do the login process of the Rockspace router. Here are those:
Via RS Application
- First, on your cell phone launch Google Play Store.
- Then, look for the RS application and download the app on your phone.
- After that, open the application on your device.
- Next, fill in all the details shown on the page.
- In the end, completing all the above steps the Rockspace AX1800 router login process is done.
By Using Rockspace Web Portal
- Initially, take the WiFi gadget and connect it to the Rockspace router network with the help of an ethernet wire.
- After that, launch the web browser and enter re.rockspace.local web portal in the search bar.
- Next, enter the login credential. If you don’t know the details then check the tag or bottom of your device.
- After doing the login process, now you can easily do the Rockspace AX1800 setup process.
Things Required Prior to the Rockspace AX1800 Setup
- Require router and modem gadget.
- Grab two ethernet cables and one coaxial cable.
- Need of Rockspace AX1800 and modem power cords.
Configure Rockspace AX1800 With Modem
- First, connect the coaxial cable to the power outlet. Now, join the remaining end of the coaxial cable to the modem.
- After that, join the modem power cord to an electrical socket. Next, join the one cable end at the back of the modem device and the remaining ethernet cable end to the router WAN port.
- Next, place the Rockspace router power cord into an electrical socket.
- Further, take the second ethernet cable and connect it to the router port 1, and link the remaining end of the cable at the back of the computer.
- In the end, verify the modem and Rockspace AX1800 router device LEDs.
Hence after considering all the above steps one by one the Rockspace AX1800 setup with a modem is done.
Tip: If you want to extend the range of your router then you will need to attach it to the extender.
Pair Rockspace AX1800 Router To Extender
You can extend the coverage area of the router’s WiFi signal by pairing your router with an extender. To do this process, consider the lower steps.
- First, closer to the extender device place your Rockspace AX1800 router.
- Now, push the Rockspace AX1800 router WPS button.
- After two minutes push the extender WPS button.
- Further doing this, a solid WPS LED starts blinking on both the extender and router gadget.
- As it means, the Rockspace AX1800 router device successfully joins with an extender, without facing any issues.
With the help of this page, now you will be able to complete the Rockspace AX1800 setup super easily and enjoy wireless internet speed by connecting your router to the modem.