The setting up AC1200 WiFi extender is so straightforward. Do you want to know how to do the configuration process of the Rockspace AC1200 extender? If your reply is yes then you will need to read this entire page. Let’s start the process.
Pre-Requirements To Do Extender Login And Setup Process
- Grab the Wi-Fi-containing gadget.
- Must know the login credentials.
- Having an active internet connection plan.
Sign-In To Rockspace AC1200 Extender
- First, take the WiFi gadget in your hand, and connect it to the Rockspace extender network.
- Now, launch Chrome and enter re.rockspace.local web portal in the HTML icon.
- After that, the web management page will open up on your display.
- Fill in all the login credentials such as username and security password.
- Hence, the Rockspace extender login process is done now.
Do Rockspace AC1200 Extender Installation
There are two methods to execute the configuration process of the Rockspace AC1200 extender.
Through Pushing WPS Button
- Settle the Rockspace AC1200 extender power plug in an electrical socket near the main router.
- Now, push the WPS button of both the router and extender device.
- After that, the WPS LED of both devices starts blinking solid.
- As it means, your AC1200 extender successfully connects to the router.
Configure Rockspace AC1200 Extender: Web Browser Setup
- Place the Rockspace AC1200 extender in an electrical power socket.
- Next, wait for the LEDs to turn solid blue.
- Later, connect the WiFi gadget to the Rockspace EXT network.
- Now, open Chrome on a WiFi-connected gadget and insert re.rockspace.local web gateway/address.
- After doing this, fill in the login credentials.
- Then, hit on the New Extender Setup page instructions.
- In the end, follow all the display instructions to do the configuration process of the Rockspace AC1200 extender.
Note: After setting up the AC1200 WiFi extender if you are facing any kind of trouble then you will need to consider the mentioned-below troubleshooting tips to fix them.
Resolve Rockspace AC1200 Extender/Repeater Issue
Verify Extender And Router Gap:
To resolve the extender issue you will need to look at the gap between the extender and the router device. Make sure the gap between the extender and router device is not maximum. Also, check that your extender device does not locate near the metal appliances because metal appliances absorb the WiFi signals which come from the extender and router device.
Upgrade Rockspace AC1200 Extender Software:
To improve the software of the Rockspace AC1200 extender you will need to visit the Rockspace web management page. After that, look for an administration option. Then tap on the firmware upgrade option. In the end, download the latest firmware file on your laptop or computer, it will take up to a few minutes.
Reset Rockspace AC1200 Extender Gadget:
Laterally try the above solution tips if the issue is not resolved then try this last method. You will need to push the reset hole button which is located at the back side of the extender device. Now, all the LEDs of the Rockspace AC1200 extender will turn off. Hence, your extender device is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset, you will need to set up the AC1200 WiFi extender configuration process again.
After studying this page, you can easily be setting up an AC1200 WiFi extender by yourself without taking any technician experts. In case you are still facing issues after trying the above solution tips then you will need to contact our Rockspace technical team experts. Our team experts will guide or assist you on every step.