If the router has a problem moving smoothly then, the setup is necessary. We have crisp and clear tips on the setup. So slip deep down into the article to find new ways for the setup.
Troubleshoot The Common Issues
- First, verify if you are up with the connection or not.
- Therefore, check the settings of the device.
- Verify the security settings of Rockspace.
- Check the firewall settings on the device.
- Protocols and the Host settings need to be examined.
- You need to check the device connectivity. If the setting is disabled and then, configure both of these values for each device.
- A properly configured NTP (Network Time Protocol) server will allow the other devices on your network.
- For automatically updating the time stamps with an accurate time from an external source using NTP servers worldwide.
- Be sure of the networks and the downloading speed.
- Verify the device is connected to the network.
- Make a guest account for family and friends.
- Keeping parental control is a good idea.
- Different tools can be accessed by the DNS lookup and the computer profile.
How An AP Setup Mode Could Help?
- At the beginning of the Setup procedure. Come across a web browser and then start typing the web address like, re.rockspace.local on the management portal page of the Rockspace device.
- If the re.rockspace.local not working, therefore, reach the AP mode following the on-switch mode. To connect it will take some time.
- Use an ethernet string to attach to a LAN port.
- Wait for the LED Light to turn on the extender after putting it on.
- Therefore connect the existing router to the network of the internet.
Examine The Prior Access On The Login Page
Always place the device in a prior recommended place. Check whether the computer or the laptop is perfectly set up.
- On the primary step, it is always said to place a Rockspace router where the disturbance could be the least.
- Keep the broken wires out if there are any. Replace them with good ones.
- Keep the refrigerators and microwaves’ same frequency devices out of the reach of the main device.
- Try keeping the router in a close location to the extender.
- Scrutinize the Malware and Viruses on the system.
- However, do not forget to remove the Virus at the same time you detect it on the system.
Note: If the Rockspace website may have some problem like re.rockspace.local not working, an error message will simultaneously come at the Login panel. therefore, it will reject the connection.
- We will recommend clearing out all the cookies from the browsing history. So always use reliable apps.
- For generating the command for the panel.
- Just enter the command in the search slot.
- When you perform the above-given steps it will ask for your permission to delete the files.
If the server is not connecting to the Rockspace router then, most probably there are some setup errors.